z

Young Writers Society

sims

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:28 pm
Elizabeth says...

I lived in 6 generations of sims once... i even had 1 sim adopt all her kids and branched a few of them off as well...

I married Johnny off to Ophelia, that was them, and then had Johnny's mom adopt like 5 more kids after Jill married Tank and then moved Johnny and Ophila out after they had their son... then they had 1 more kid... then the dad died...

THEN THERE WERE MORE NAMSE BUT THEN MY DAD RESET THE COMPUTER!!!! So... I'm sad... lol... I'm sad it's all gone but I have to start over again... :)

Random avatar

Reviews: 109
Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:48 pm
Teeeeo. says...

Muse wrote:I havent got the pets one yet though. I'll probably get it for christmas or something hopefully.

If you don't, I'll send it to ya :P

I LOVED this game. I just recently beat the Sims 2 for the DS. I got the PC version for christmas 2 years ago, and it doesn't like my computer :( I've un and re-installed it many times, and nothing happens. :(

And now the ORIGINAL Sims games won't work on my PC, once it reaches a certain point in the random game thingies in the intro (Like Recycling Hexes or summat) It just cuts out.

But I have the Sims Bustin' Out for GCN and PS2, and The Sims 2 for DS and GCN :P

Once Pets comes out on GCN, Ima get it, and once I get a new computer, Spore will be out by then and I'd get THAT too :P

Reviews: 0
Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:17 am
Insomnium says...

"So thats why you dogged halo! Blasphmer!"

Dude... Halo is overrated. Wolfenstein Enemy Territory is probably the best multiplayer shooter ever made and it's FREE.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy Halo and it is a respectable and agreeable game. It just keeps going on... And on... Never gets to the point straight away. Although Halo does win the best physics in a game.

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:28 pm
LamaLama says...

You've never played FEAR, I'm guessing.
Beware of the scary banana fingers! For they are mushy, and yellow.

I will change my sig whenever another member asks me too. (please request publicly) Last change: Nov. 12 by: Griffinkeeper

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:15 pm
The Jesseble says...

I'm a terrible sims player. I'm really mean. If there is someone who i don't like, i buy a rug, put it next to the fire and watch the fireworks...it's so sadistic!!!

I also like making book characters come to life, it's quite fun to see how they act.

i think everyone has a part of their life where they are obsessed...then they grow out of it. Well...thats what happened to me anyhoo

Tj
***The Jesseble***

Cheese Hat

It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong.
— Voltaire