z

Young Writers Society

Gee Whiz! Games

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:37 pm
Nate says...

http://www.geewhizgames.com

I started it as a site for just me and a couple of friends, but I just revamped it and it's looking good now. Still has a long ways to go, but if you're missing the games section of YWS, go to Gee Whiz Games as it's pretty much the same thing.

Right now, there's only 7 games, but I plan on bumping that up to 20 by Saturday then ten new ones per week thereafter until it reaches 100. Plus, there are message boards for sports and videogames.

Check it out, join up, and tell me what you think. I'm hoping it'll come to be as popular as YWS, but we'll see. It's really just a games site that one can go to without all those stupid ads like on addicting games or all the disgusting stuff on ebaum's world.
Last edited by Nate on Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:41 pm
Firestarter says...

I registered!
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:27 pm
LamaLama says...

Sure, I'll register, I like games.

EDIT-
so wait... I need to play around in the forums before I can play around on the games? Thats a wtfsorz nate, big wtfsorz.
Beware of the scary banana fingers! For they are mushy, and yellow.

I will change my sig whenever another member asks me too. (please request publicly) Last change: Nov. 12 by: Griffinkeeper

76 Reviews

Reviews: 76
Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:51 pm
deleted says...

I loved the red button game, Did you create that or is it an internet thingy.

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:19 pm
LamaLama says...

Proof of just how old jim is.
Beware of the scary banana fingers! For they are mushy, and yellow.

I will change my sig whenever another member asks me too. (please request publicly) Last change: Nov. 12 by: Griffinkeeper

76 Reviews

Reviews: 76
Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:27 pm
View Likes
deleted says...

So I guess that would mean it is an internet thingy, thanks Lama, *giggle* teeheehee *giggle-giggle*. (DAMN, you shouldn't make me laugh so hard, I think my gallbladder just exploded... burp... yuk.)

425 Reviews

Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:55 pm
Nate says...

LamaLama wrote:Sure, I'll register, I like games.

EDIT-
so wait... I need to play around in the forums before I can play around on the games? Thats a wtfsorz nate, big wtfsorz.

I didn't think you had to; I'll check on it.

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:33 pm
Sureal says...

I love the big red button thing. Everytime I come across it I have to go through it at least once. I think i've completed it five or six times now... (proof of just how sad I am)
I wrote the above just for you.

425 Reviews

Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:01 am
Nate says...

I must have done the red button thing ten times by now, if not twenty, lol.

Seventeen games now and more coming. Come on people, join up! The site is for gaming and sports; very similiar to YWS but with a gaming focus instead of writing focus.

425 Reviews

Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:30 am
Nate says...

Join Gee Whiz Games!! ;)

Just updated the site to make it look more professional, though it still has some ways to go. However, it looks much better now. Plus, I added eight new games today for a total of 25, and made it such that you only need to register to post (you can play games as a guest).

http://www.geewhizgames.com

Join now!

Perfect kindness acts without thinking of kindness.
— Lao Tse