128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:35 am
Galatea says...

Week 1: The ChaCha
Week 2: The Quickstep
Week 3: The Tango

Week 4 airs Tuesday on ABC!!
Sing lustily and with a good courage. Beware of singing as if you were half dead, or half asleep; but lift up your voice with strength.

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:22 am
Eleanor Rigby says...

I can't believe Tucker what's-his-face from the former 'glory' of CNN's Crossfire was on this season. Didn't he already get his ass kicked by Jon Stewart on national television? At least it's better than losing to Jerry Springer.

HA.
words, language - what wonderous
creatures these beings are,
what joyous routes of sorrow and
longing they pave.

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:04 am
Myth says...

Is that the US version of Strictly Come Dancing?
.: ₪ :.

'...'

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:35 am
Firestarter says...

Think so Myth.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

128 Reviews

Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:56 pm
Galatea says...

Week 4 went well, Jerry earned a 22, and his waltz was very sweet. I won't post it here, because the sound quality wa sso terrible. The mambo was last night, and he scored 24. His best score yet!!

Sorry, my friend Libby and I are a tad obsessed. As soon as the samba is posted on YouTube, I'll post it here.
Sing lustily and with a good courage. Beware of singing as if you were half dead, or half asleep; but lift up your voice with strength.

128 Reviews

Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:26 pm
Galatea says...

The Samba!!

SOOO CUTE! I just love Jerry and Kym!

How can I be king of the world? Because I am king of rubbish. And rubbish is what the world is made of.
— Kate DiCamillo, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane