z

Young Writers Society

A very very bad day (some crude language within)

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:12 am
LamaLama says...

Seeing as my day today went so s**tily I decided to re-read an exerpt from my blog, from a long long time ago. I'll share it with you, because I think it was so superiorily bad.
lamalama wrote:Did you ever have such a shitty day. A day that in the very beginning of it you knew the rest was going to suck royally? One of those days that by noon you wanted for it to be over so badly that you literally went to sleep then? One of those days that goes so badly that even positive good things end up being negative.

Welcome to my morning by 10 AM.

Starting chronalogically from the beginning.
1: 6:45 AM my alarm goes off a little louder than I am used too. My roomate never came back from wherever he went last night, and I still have half an hour before I really have to be up.
2: 7:15 AM, after gently falling back asleep, I am reawoken by my slightly quieter alarm, and get this feeling in my gut that waking up is a bad idea. Against my better instincts I get out of bed and shower.
3: 7:30 AM. post shower, my clean self sits online for a while, looking at odd shit on the internet. This isn't that bad, except for my usual website "www.i-am-bored.com" is lacking in interesting material today.
4: 8 AM. Galatea still isn't awake. I decide to wait until 8:10 before I go up and get her up.
5: 8:15 AM. Galatea finally gets online. We chat for a few minutes before going to breakfast. Doubling the badness, giving her a kiss twice results in my being electrocuted twice. (damn static)
6: 8:20 AM. We try to leave for breakfast, but I can't seem to find anything I need. My shoes are up in her room. I go get them, and come back down, we start to leave, but I realize I don't have my ID. I go back to my room and realize that it is up in her room. I start up that way, but realize that it is in my room instead. I retrieve my ID and start to leave. But I forgot my books.
7: 8:30 AM. Breakfast is not serving my usual meal. Tatertots. There are none for the second day in a row. The bagels are less than appealing this morning, and the cereal isn't anything interesting.
8: 8:35 AM. I decide to go for something else, and get a sausage and croisant thing. They are out of both.
9: 8:45 AM. My sticky buns arent sticky, and rather tasteless. My captain crunch is as untasteful as I expected it to be.
10: 8:50 AM Galatea gets another package, for the 3rdish day in a row. Including her pills, and some other stuff. All well in good, but it just reminded me of how I never get anything, unless I ask for it. And even then, its hit or miss weather or not I'll actually get it.
11: 8:50 AM Kissing Galatea as she leaves for class results in being shocked a third time by her, the 5th time this morning. As I was shocked by the railing in the comons once, and by my mail box once.
12: 9:10 AM After trying to complete what I didn't of the homework last night, I realize that such a task in my current state is impossible. I give up and go to class.
13: 9:37 AM. Our teacher finally shows up. Late as usual, this time hitting her mean late time at 7 minutes.
14: 9:37 AM. She starts talking. "Como Estas" leaves her mouth, and unusually, she gets no response. Apparently I am not the only one who felt there was an ungodly ammount of homework last night. She does not seem to care.
15: 9:40 AM. Our teacher decides to collect homework from the day before. only one section, but she doesn't just collect it, she wants us to zerox it and turn in that. She also takes it upon herself to run her card through the machine so we don't have to pay for it. The copier on our floor is in use, and she leads us all downstairs to the 2nd floor copier. She fiddles with the machine for several minutes before I decide to just go find another copier and use my own damn card. I finish 5 minutes before everyone else starts.
16: 9:55 AM. She decides we need to play a game, which will surely result in my assigned teams loss. It also results in my having to move. Our team decides it doesn't care about winning and takes its time. Cool beans, I can get behind that. We decide instead, to lose. To come in last. We take our time.
17: 10:05 AM. We finish last. Huzzah! unfortunately, we come very close to winning. We do not come in last, rather, we take second place, due to correcting errors.
18: The winning team gets packages of Chicken Ramen. This is a plus, because we didn't get the crappy ass 17 cent chicken ramen. It is also a plus, because we did the best out of the class, and still didn't win. so the score on the level of good and bad day at this point is +1 for good, +17 for bad.
19: 10:15 AM.I realize how nausious I have been feeling all morning, and decide to leave at break.
20: 10:35 AM. Break comes 5 minutes late, and two other people jump in front of me when I decide I need to talk to the teacher.
21: 10:40 I get to leave, and come back. This is neither good or bad, because while I may be out of class, I still feel like shit, and I have to walk from college to olin.
22: 10:45 AM. I dropped my books just outside my door.
23: 10:45 AM. I get back, and my intention to shoot shit to relieve some tention is thwarted by my roomate FINALLY being back, and wating TV.
24: 10:50 AM. I decide to post all of this on my LJ. But my computer is being excruciatingly slow, and making loud noises.
25: 10:50 AM. That FUCKING train goes by.
26: 10:51 AM. My atrocious spelling of chronalogical.
27: 10:51 AM. My spelling of atrocious.
28: 11:10 AM. Its taken me 20 minutes to recound all the shit that happened before now. I can't seem to type, and I still feel like shit. My room is a mess and the task of cleaning it is daunting. I'm hungry but I don't have confidence that there will be anything worth eating at lunch. Galatea isn't back yet, and my back hurts. Not that those two are related. I still can't type. My roomate has left but the remote is too far away for me to exurt the effort at this point. I just realized that I need to complete some online quizes for class today. And I think I spelled exurt wrong.
29: 11:15 AM. Its taken me another 5 minutes to mention all the other shit that isn't going quite right. And now I have a headache. The TV is too loud, but again the remote is too far away and I still CANT TYPE!!!!
30: Fuck the time. It's not even noon and there are 30 + things that have made my day shitty. making the day even shittier.
Beware of the scary banana fingers! For they are mushy, and yellow.

I will change my sig whenever another member asks me too. (please request publicly) Last change: Nov. 12 by: Griffinkeeper

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:06 am
Crysi says...

Dude... you need to cheer up. Seriously.
Love and Light

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:20 pm
Tassen Spellbinder says...

What she said.
It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen. - George Orwell, 1984

Where in the world is Enoch Root?

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:14 pm
Emma says...

It's not all that bad. Wheesht. Take a breat, take a few deep breaths and think to yourself; "My day is awesomeeeeee! Nothing will go wrong. Nothing." Then you'll think that and everything will be fineee. Dear, dear.

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:07 pm
LamaLama says...

I would like to point out again that- that particular day happened months ago.

Yesterday was not as bad, but more legitimate bad things happened.
Beware of the scary banana fingers! For they are mushy, and yellow.

I will change my sig whenever another member asks me too. (please request publicly) Last change: Nov. 12 by: Griffinkeeper

"Cowards die many times before their deaths; but the valiant will never taste of death but once."
— Julius Caesar