z

Young Writers Society

NASA Video Contest

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:44 pm
Nate says...

Found out about this from a friend of mine; it seems pretty cool.

Are you between the ages of 13 and 24? Do you think you are "NASA's Greatest Fan?" Prove it! One lucky winner will win a trip to Kennedy Space Center to view a Shuttle launch.

In 30 seconds or less, show us your passion for our space programs -- human spaceflight, exploration of the universe, space and earth science, or aeronautics and do it quickly. You don't have much time. We can only accept the first 1500 entries.

The contest window opens on Monday, September 18 at 8:00 a.m. EST and closes Friday, September 22 at midnight EST, unless we hit 1500 entries early. Your file cannot exceed 2 MB in size.

Our team of NASA judges will look for originality, creative expression and humor, not professional packaging. Think about questions such as: What has space done for me? Why is space important in daily life? How would our country be different without space? But don't think about it too long. Remember, you don't have much timeso get out your digital camera and get started.

Nine finalists will be selected for online voting from September 27-30, and featured at WIRED Magazine's NextFest technology showcase in the Exploration Pavilion at the Javitz Convention Center in New York City.

http://contest.nasa.gov

“I'd much rather be someone's shot of whiskey than everyone's cup of tea.”
— Carrie Bradshaw