z

Young Writers Society

My new motherboard

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:48 pm
LamaLama says...

Several months ago, we decided to build me a new computer, so long as I gave my laptop to my father in exchange. He was given a 10,000 dollar expense account to build a computer lab (for training interns) in his new office building. Unfortunately, some pipes exploded right over the new lab, and most of the equipment was lost. As a result, there was plenty of undamaged, but discarded, equipment for us to harvest.

Including 16 gig of ram, and 2 hard drives that aren't available commercially (uber powerful) and really really nice video and audio cards. We bought a few more parts, which arrived promptly. That was 2 months ago. Among the parts we ordered was a monarch computer supply mother board. It was supposed to arrive in 3-7 business days, and now, 68 days later, it is here.

huzzah!
Beware of the scary banana fingers! For they are mushy, and yellow.

I will change my sig whenever another member asks me too. (please request publicly) Last change: Nov. 12 by: Griffinkeeper

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:56 pm
Teufelshund says...

Huzzah!

That's some nice stuff...

Best of luck with that.
Semper Fidelis

"If I became a philosopher, if I have so keenly sought this fame for which I'm still waiting, it's all been to seduce women basically. "

-Jean-Paul Sartre

Mr. Scorpio says productivity is up 2%, and it's all because of my motivational techniques -- like donuts and the possibility of more donuts to come.
— Homer Simpson