z

Young Writers Society

Have you heard about Pruno?

332 Reviews

Reviews: 332
Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:02 am
View Likes
Blackwood says...

As some of you may know, Pruno is a suspicious guy who randomly appeared out of the blue one day. However, as all hobos are, he needed a job, and now write the ADVICE COLUMN for the fantastic SQUILLS. (Now with the help of his cousin GRUNO too)

But why am I telling you this? I mean, Pruno has been around for 8 months already now.

However, SQUILLS has been around a year, and Pruno is going to add a special twist to his advice column to help celebrate it.

This week ask Pruno a question, and if your question stands out, then you may win a "BEST _____ QUESTION" prize! Yay!

So get submitting your questions Here.

You can also check out the Pruno club if you want more updates on him. clubs/1757

Finally, I'm super cheap, and I know it, so if anyone really LOVES <3 <3 Pruno, then you can donate points to go toward the Prizes for the Best _____ questions. Just either donate to the @Pruno user, or alternately you can donate to me with the subject of your donation as PRUNO so I know it's not you being super generous and giving secret admirer gift to my amazing self.
(I know I'm rich so if I get no donations I will grudgingly delve into my own fortune)

****Important notes****
Things not to do:
Spoiler! :
-DO NOT send in point donations to the Gruno user. I do not have access to that account.
-IF you are going to ask a blatantly stupid or retarded ridiculous question that's so stupid its no funny, you are NOT going to be eligible for a prize. If you are going to ask a funny question, please make sure it's actually funny, right?
-DO NOT ask NON-QUESTIONS. That's anything that's not a question. Including annoying statements. Telling Pruno or Gruno off for misbehaving. Trying to boss him around. Ok.

I was raised a good point about the anonymous questions and how they will get the prizes. You may like to fill in the username option (Only I will know who you are) or if you didn't, you can PM me after I announce the winners. (If you want to do that I suggest you include a secret word in your question so you can prove it was you who asked it) Taking this option will, in the end, result in only me knowing who you are, so if you want to be eligible prize it would be easiest just to fill in the form.
Last edited by Blackwood on Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hahah....haha.....ahahaha.

332 Reviews

Reviews: 332
Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:05 pm
Blackwood says...

I'M SERIOUS PEOPLE!!! ASK SOME QUESTIONS
No one has asked any new ones yet!
Hahah....haha.....ahahaha.

The bigger the issue, the smaller you write. Remember that. You don’t write about the horrors of war. No. You write about a kid’s burnt socks lying on the road. You pick the smallest manageable part of the big thing, and you work off the resonance.
— Richard Price