No votes
Leopard Girl
100%

Total votes : 7

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:30 am
Wolfi says...

In June, the Animals Society held a short story contest. Everybody who wanted to participate had to write a story about a rare animal that they were assigned. In the end, only two contestants submitted a story. But these entries weren't just any stories. They were adventures that drew the reader in. They offered an entertaining read while teaching us about a specific animal at the same time.
In Kelpie's The Lemon Shark , a female Lemon Shark searches for a mate. When she finally brushes against a male shark, her hopes and dreams appear to be fulfilled. But not for long. A boat, containing the most despicable creatures on this earth, arrives and casts its nets into the sea...
Wolfare1's Leopard Girl is another heart-stopping adventure of love and grief. In China, a boy has a dream about a poacher and an Amur Leopard. His grandmother believes that the dream is a bad omen, but the boy eventually dismisses her warnings and heads into the forest. Things are going well when he finds a girl- with hair that resembles a leopard's- and falls in love with her. But, as in The Lemon Shark, poachers arrive and everything goes terribly wrong...
So, which story do you think is better? Please take the time to select your favorite tale. The first place winner will receive three hundred points, three reviews, and one gift. The runner up will receive two hundred points and two reviews.
Thank you! :D
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:08 am
Kelpies says...

Ha ha! Me=no votes. Makes sense... We both made the literary spotlight, and hers is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

I know where the wall goes.
— Creed, the Office