American Dad!
6%
Family Guy
21%
Bob's Burger (I don't know why)
6%
The Simpsons (Staying to the classics)
30%
None of them, they are all crude and unfunny.
11%

Total votes : 47

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Fri May 30, 2014 2:47 pm
View Likes
Spotswood says...

I prefer Family Guy and its stupidity, but where is South Park? It's more clever than FG but I LOVE Seth.
"Often, the best way to improve is swallowing your ego and realizing you're a terrible writer in all aspects of writing, then working to improve it."
-R.U.

532 Reviews

Reviews: 532
Fri May 30, 2014 4:28 pm
View Likes
ArcticMonkey says...

Well I feel the Simpsons is superior to every cartoon ever made... ever. But then American Dad is definitely smarter than Family Guy. South Park is more clever than them both, once you get past the really awful jokes you can see how much they are criticising society.

Conflicted. Have to go for the Simpsons and American Dad.
Someone told me there's a girl out there, with love in her eyes and flowers, in her hair.

65 Reviews

Reviews: 65
Fri May 30, 2014 5:12 pm
wtppowers says...

Family Guy is hilarious because of its crudeness. South Park would definitely get my vote, if it were up there.....
American Dad was never funny, in my opinion. Futurama (R.I.P.) is funnier than The Simpsons, which was never funny, but still addictive. I've never seen Bob's Burgers, so....
Queen is the greatest band of all time.
I'll be on the radio some day.
I want you to be my friend.
My blog is right here!!!!

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Fri May 30, 2014 5:42 pm
birk says...

@ArcticMonkey

I used to feel exactly the same. However, as The Simpsons just went on and on and on...my opinion on it actually changed.

It hasn't been anywhere close to where it used to be in over a decade, and now I find it painfully unfunny. It's really sad.

Just my opinion.
"I never saved anything for the swim back."

Do not mistake coincidence for fate. - Mr Eko

they're selling razor blades and mirrors in the street

532 Reviews

Reviews: 532
Fri May 30, 2014 6:37 pm
ArcticMonkey says...

@Birkhoff

Oh totally, I mean I do enjoy watching all the new episodes of the Simpsons, but its classic wit started to die after about Season 13. I get what you mean, it kind of needs to end so we can celebrate was a successful cartoon it was, but the newer, worse episodes aren't letting that happen D:
Someone told me there's a girl out there, with love in her eyes and flowers, in her hair.

Random avatar

Reviews: 131
Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:28 am
DukeofWonderland says...

Anything's fine, as long as you don't watch Bob's burger. I think you can get brain hemorrhage watching that, or maybe I picked the wrong episodes.
"The duke had a mind that ticked like a clock and, like a clock, it
regularly went cuckoo."
-- Terry Pratchett, "Wyrd Sisters"

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:35 pm
Spotswood says...

I'm still surprised by no South Park. It's like the most popular. Seriously!

And Bob's Burger's isn't that bad. Can't say I've made a habit of watching it, but the episodes I have seen have some funny situations, and their voices are funny.

Not the best though, by any means.
"Often, the best way to improve is swallowing your ego and realizing you're a terrible writer in all aspects of writing, then working to improve it."
-R.U.

"He looks like a turtle who's been through the Vietnam war."
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi