z

Young Writers Society

Which is your favourite Harry Potter book.

Which is you favourite Harry Potter book?

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
9%
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
9%
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
22%
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
13%
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
31%
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
3%
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
13%

Total votes : 32

301 Reviews

Reviews: 301
Sat May 24, 2014 10:44 am
View Likes
Snowery says...

Not he most original question I must admit, I'm not even sure if it's been done before. I just got curious all of a sudden :) My personal favourite was The Prisoner of Azkaban, I don't really know why, I guess just liked the plot of that one the best. Buckbeak <3
The frist one does come pretty close though. Well? Which is yours? XD
The World Is Mine.

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1125
Sat May 24, 2014 10:47 am
View Likes
StellaThomas says...

I always liked OotP even though I think a lot of people hate it! I kind of liked how the villain wasn't Voldemort, she was a whole lot scarier. I love all the Ministry of Magic stuff in it, I love politics and political crises in fantasy settings. And Dumbledore's Army was such an amazing concept. And I just generally really loved it.

Number 3 would be my second choice though!
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

355 Reviews

Reviews: 355
Sat May 24, 2014 2:24 pm
View Likes
LadySpark says...

For me it goes, from favorite to least favorite- 5, 6, 7, 2, 1, 4 and 3. OotP will always be my favorite, because <3 well, basically what Stell's said.
hush, my sweet
these tornadoes are for you

-Richard Siken

Formerly SparkToFlame

155 Reviews

Reviews: 155
Tue May 27, 2014 2:25 am
View Likes
Prokaryote says...

Azkaban has the tightest editing; nothing is superfluous and everything comes together. It's nearly perfect at what it tries to do.

Goblet of Fire is the best comfort reading. The World Cup is so cozy on days I'm not feeling well.

98 Reviews

Reviews: 98
Thu May 29, 2014 10:41 am
View Likes
budding writer says...

I can't really name THE favorite one but most of the books in the series are my total favorites. Specially the last book because its like all the questions every one is like finally answered!
## My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations ##

333 Reviews

Reviews: 333
Thu May 29, 2014 11:20 am
View Likes
retrodisco666 says...

Has to be chamber of secrets, it's so dramatic and funny and how she used Ginny within the book was epic
'I have loved to the point of madness, which for me is the only true way to love'
~Francoise Sagan

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:22 pm
View Likes
thundereagle says...

I like thbp because it deals with highschooly type stuff but I like tootp equally as much.
on a side note does anyone actively play muggle quidditch?

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:50 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

My favourite is Deathly Hallows, because therein the plot comes together in a spectacular finale and all our questions are finally answered. In descending order of how much I like them, the books are: 7, 3, 4, 2, 6, 1, 5. I like Order of the Phoenix the least because of Sirius' death and that loathsome Umbridge. Speaking of which, did you know that "umbrage" is synonymous for "offence" and "resentment"?
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

133 Reviews

Reviews: 133
Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:51 pm
writerwithacause says...

Argh haven't read all of the books yet. I'm almost done with Azkaban and I think I might like it the most up till now. It starts better if you ask me. I mean straight to the point. I didn't like the pacing in Chamber of secrets, it took oh so much for the plot to advance I would've cut off the first chapters. The first book was also a little slow but I was so excited it didn't matter. :) Looking forward to reading the 4th book and that famous ball scene. *wants more Dumbledore*
Julie, a sucker for romance, historical fashion, medieval fairs and blues music. Add photography and you already know me 50%. The rest of me you'll discover through my writings and my photos.

my fictionpress
my greatest project, a history-inspired romance

*gestures in butterfly meme*
— BluesClues