z

Young Writers Society

Give a Shout-out to Amazing Friends

1007 Reviews

Reviews: 1007
Mon May 19, 2014 1:38 pm
TimmyJake says...

We all have friends, some we see every day.... and then some we never see, but talk to every day of our lives. This is the place to give a shout-out to a special friend. A friend that has helped you with something really special, has given you a piece of themselves and helps you along. A friend who deserves a huge hug!

Let it be started...
Used to be tIMMYjAKE

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Mon May 19, 2014 3:30 pm
Iggy says...

@PenguinAttack makes every day brighter with a simple hello.
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Mon May 19, 2014 4:45 pm
View Likes
ElectraHeart says...

This might be a lot...

@SecreteJournalist
Because she's awesome and funny

@picklemagic
She is fun and exciting

@LostTheory
Cuz he's funny and smart and just wrote his first review.

@steward
Because he's amazing, and I could go on and on but I'll just skip to the point, I love him. Mwah!
Last edited by ElectraHeart on Mon May 19, 2014 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Used to be: IAlreadyDied
But that doesn't mean I'm still the same person.

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Mon May 19, 2014 5:12 pm
View Likes
steward says...

@IAlreadyDied - I won't say why, because all positive adjectives will just be understatements., I LOVE you., <3

@SecreteJournalist - i never saw it coming., she was always there for me, but I was never there for her., I'm sorry, and I miss you., i just don't know how to speak to you in words.,

@ThereseCricket - My ill-tempered friend., I guess I never know what I have until I've lost it.,

@ChipsMcCoy - Dear Patience, you're awesome., I'm sorry for everything., :/ miss ya.,

Everyone else who was there before I died, and after I died., I love you all.,
"Stay brave." -Steward

433 Reviews

Reviews: 433
Mon May 19, 2014 5:21 pm
View Likes
TakeThatYouFiend says...

@IAlreadyDied, the bravest girl I know.
@TGS @Zedderman @ConverseFireGirl you guys never come on :-(
@SecreteJournalist always a pleasure to talk to, anytime
@AlexSushiDog greetings fellow Briton!
@Ibounce anyone who reads A.A.Milne automatically belongs to the best members of society
You know that studded leather armour in films? Nobody wore that. I mean, how would metal studs improve leather armour?

171 Reviews

Reviews: 171
Mon May 19, 2014 6:01 pm
View Likes
SecreteJournalist says...

I'd tag people, but I'd be here for a while. So I'll make it vague and breif. Thanks. Everyone here is welcoming, as if my mistakes in life don't matter. I can't thank you all enough. There's been A LOT of ups, a few downs, but in the end, I don't think id ever want to leave this site. Thanks.
"I write for fear of silence." Apartment - Young The Giant

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:39 pm
View Likes
ThereseCricket says...

gauuhhh, this might take a while....

@Ozz cause you are a brat...(I think we both know what that means...) and you should feel privileged that I'm tagging you first. :wink:

@TheWeather @ChipsMcCoy You guys are just to awesome together. Chips try to keep Weather in hand when he's misbehaving OK? Weather, I'll be nice just this once, and say that you're a pretty cool person.

@Deanie you are just to awesome for words to express. Thank you deary, for all those beautiful reviews on my latest project.

@steward You are one of the best friends a girl could ask for.

@Zontafer I hardly ever talk to you anymore, and you just love to think you're important to the female world( which I of course disagree with :wink: ), but I still think you're fairly awesome. :wink:

@BlueAfrica thank you again and again for all those darling reviews on my latest project. :D

*sigh* and a edit for @Craz She feels left out or something. Craz you are extremely crazy. Therefore you are amazingly awesome. ya happy now?

And if I forgot anybody go bug me in chat so I can fix it!!
Last edited by ThereseCricket on Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:47 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Okay, so this is in two groups, my storybooking buddies and my mod buddies.

SB is love. SB is life.

@CowLogic Man, you remember that little character chit-chat that was a zombie apocalypse and I got you on the chat bar, asking you if you wanted to interact. That was the beginning of us, man. That was amazing. You're awesome, and don't let anyone tell you anything different.

@VeerenVKS Dude. 'Nuff said.

@Starleene Okay you totally need to stop disappearing. But anyway, ever since you joined the first rendition of SMW, you and I became the best of friends. <3

@Blackwood Stay awesome! still don't know whether to call you dude or chica. So, yeah xD

@BlackNether12 Our friendship is rocky, to say the least, but I know that in the end, your intention is good-willed, and you will never be afraid to give me some harsh advice. So, thanks.

Moldy Squad!

@Iggy IGGS BBY Aqgy for life <4.
Seriously, though, you're amazing, and you never cease to amaze me.

@Carina eww you're green again.

@Auxiira *glomptackles*

@Laure *ruffles hair* gotcha back <3

@Deanie WE STILL NEED OUR CHESS GAME and someone might still need to learn the rules :P

@Rydia *hands cookie* stay awesome!

@SparktoFlame Oh gosh, you're amazing and a cool person. Our chats on skype are too funny to bear.

@Elinor%20Brynn AHHH SUPERWOMEN COMING THROUGH. Seriously though, you're like a machine. I can't believe you do so much!

@Hannah <3 glad you're green again.

Spoiler! :
I missed people! It's my memory I swear
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202
Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:37 pm
View Likes
Blues says...

@Alpha @ArcticMonkey @Auxiira @Clarity @Iggy @SparkToFlame @wonderland

ily all, mean girls <3

Also I'm sure I missed a few but
Last edited by Blues on Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:55 pm
View Likes
Iggy says...

See, @Blues, I'd love you back but you kinda stole my avatar and I'm not ok with that ok ugh ilu too but srsly >_<

@Lumi, @Carina, @Lauren2010, @PenguinAttack, @Rydia, @sparktoflame, @Clarity, @carbonCore, @Alpha, @ariaadams, @Messenger, @Audy, @dutifulwriter, @veerenvks, @Snoink, @Auxiira, @Aquestioning and EVERYONE, because I am too lazy to tag you all.

ilu.
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:12 pm
View Likes
Spotswood says...

@KnightTeen for being such a great mod and such an awesome friend and good writer. I'd call you by name, but then that would make you vulnerable.

@Elinor%20Brynn for her amazing ideas and ability to always keep things classy.

@Lumi for being such a great conversationalist and philisophical individual, as well as his writing tips.

@Deanie for being one of my oldest friends on here.

@Cole for being awesome.

@Messenger for also being awesome.

@Lucrezia for also keepin' it classy, as well as her being so creative and organized; not to mention her name!

@ThereseCricket for being very unpredictable, funny, and humourously judgemental at times with a touch of n00bishness, always putting a smile on my face. ;)

@SparkToFlame for being my newest friend on here.

And finally my dear friend @Piper. She's been my truest, oldest, and most loyal friend on here. I love her cynicism and sarcasm and downright adorability, which always brightens my day (and the only one on here I've ever met in real life). I love ya, man (platonically, of course :P )
"Often, the best way to improve is swallowing your ego and realizing you're a terrible writer in all aspects of writing, then working to improve it."
-R.U.

663 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 663
Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:16 pm
View Likes
Messenger says...

@Deanie -uh-huh. Das enough

@KnightTeen - Youz my Witch!

@lostthought @FatCowsSis @WritingWolf for all being such incredible admins in all our clubs!!

@Craz - You know why ;)

@Hannah - Basically the coolest person in the world!

@ChipsMcCoy - stupid funny jokes

95 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 95
Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:38 pm
View Likes
Clarity says...

Okay, let's hope I actually manage to tag everyone...

@Iggy @SparkToFlame @Blues @ArcticMonkey @wonderland @Auxiira @TimmyJake @CowLogic @TommySneak @StefanosVorkas @Judas @Alpha

You're all brilliant. <3

There may be more of you... but my brain is all fuzzy. XD

BUT, there are some people who are awesome who I've spoke to a few times and it would be awesome to be better friends with them.
@Aquestioning @Aley @magpie @Birkhoff

If I didn't tag you, sorry. <3
"Be courageous and try to write in a way that scares you a little."

she/they

Home is where the books are kept.

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:59 pm
View Likes
Craz says...

@Messenger HERMZEZ 4 LIFE <4

@Auxiira the owl is strong in this one.

@ThereseCricket >.>....

@ChipsMcCoy If you were a booger I'd pick you first.

Other fabulous people include @AlmondEyes @VeerenVKS @Aquestioning and @Deanie. I know more people but I'm just... lazy.

tee-hee.
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:16 pm
View Likes
Nica says...

@ThereseCricket you're just plain nuts which makes life interesting, i guess
@Deanie Love talking to you about my "problems" ;) lol
@TheWeather Haven't talked to you much but i totally love your sarcasm ;)
@TimmyJake ummmmm.........'nuff said
@notresponsible you're turning out to be pretty cool, i think ;) lol

I have a million other people I should tag but you guys know who you are sooooo...... :)
~Nica
"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future."
-Galadriel, The Lord of the Rings

find your aesthetic and flaunt it
— manilla