z

Young Writers Society

Random Acts of Kindness!

Reviews: 1
Mon May 05, 2014 1:21 am
View Likes
RandomActsofKindness says...

You may have noticed someone (okay, okay, it was probably me) randomly following you. (And if you haven't seen me follow you, well that should be fixed! Drop a comment on my wall!)
That's because I'm endorsing....
Random Acts of Kindness!
Hooray!

But this can't be a one-man operation! We need all of YOU to help with the spreading of the kindness!
Head over to the Random Acts of Kindness Club to see what this is all about!

But this wouldn't be a proper post if I didn't tell you a little bit of what it was about!
Here's a hint: Spreading joy!
That's right, our main goal is to spread happiness through these random acts of kindness. We'll give random reviews, send gifts, and do other nice things! :D

What are you waiting for? Go out and do good! :D

1333 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1333
Fri May 09, 2014 3:31 pm
View Likes
Hannah says...

Oh my god, I love this. Because whenever I feel like crap, trying to creatively find a way to make someone else's day better makes me feel way better!
you can message me with anything: questions, review requests, rants
are you a green room knight yet?
have you read this week's Squills?

155 Reviews

Reviews: 155
Wed May 14, 2014 6:24 pm
Prokaryote says...

There's nothing random about this. Please update me once you've added sporks and penguins.

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Wed May 14, 2014 6:34 pm
Spotswood says...

Is it still possible for me, as a cynic, to spread this kind of joy?
"Often, the best way to improve is swallowing your ego and realizing you're a terrible writer in all aspects of writing, then working to improve it."
-R.U.

In short, Mrs. Pontellier was beginning to realize her position in the universe as a human being, and to recognize her relations as an individual to the world within and about her.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening