Elsa
29%

Total votes : 107

308 Reviews

Reviews: 308
Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:13 am
View Likes
GoldFlame says...

I'm kind of partial to Mandy Moore's (Rapunzel's) voice. But Idina Menzel rocked "Let it Go" :D. I'll leave it at a tie.
“He leant tensely against the wall and frowned like a man trying to unbend a corkscrew by telekinesis.” – Douglas Adams

232 Reviews

Reviews: 232
Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:16 am
WillowPaw1 says...

I always seem to accidently click the wrong button -_-
Well.

Hello there.

Want a review? Feel free to request one in my topic:
WillowPaw's Reviews

Random avatar

Reviews: 328
Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:33 am
View Likes
deleted30 says...

[deleted]
Last edited by deleted30 on Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

667 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 667
Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:41 am
View Likes
Messenger says...

I'm going to come in here and probably rile half the world with what I'm about to say. Elsa was not, deep, she had poor character development, and although Idina Menzel does not have a bad voice, it totally did not fit the character ONE BIT.

308 Reviews

Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:46 am
View Likes
GoldFlame says...

Best Voice (Prince): Hans. I don't even need to think. The way he says "I love crazy" right before Anna kicks off "Love Is an Open Door" ...

I think the point of Idina Menzel voicing Elsa is making her sound mature. But you're right; Elsa's face was very girlish, dominated by her eyes and rounded cheekbones.

She's not extraordinarily well-developed, but I'm so glad she doesn't possess the stereotypical enthusiastic-about-everything giggly personality. *clears throat* Anna, Rapunzel.
Last edited by GoldFlame on Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
“He leant tensely against the wall and frowned like a man trying to unbend a corkscrew by telekinesis.” – Douglas Adams

Random avatar

Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:50 am
View Likes
deleted30 says...

[deleted]
Last edited by deleted30 on Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:54 am, edited 3 times in total.

667 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 667
Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:11 am
Messenger says...

I don't think that Elsa was a bad character, and yes she didn't get enough screen time, that's why I thought she was so underdeveloped. The first time we really got to see her alone she was ranting "let it go" and although we see Anna's childhood for about five or six minutes, there are only like three really short clips of Elsa.

And her voice was too powerful, too strong, too sure. Elsa is a mentally unstable and frightened person. And her voice doesn't fit any of her physical attributes either, as silly as that may sound. She just is completely different in my opinion then someone who would sing "Let It Go"

And while she was different from all other princesses, they really did a poor job of executing. Frozen could have been fantastic, but there are just way too many things unfinished and messed up for me to ignore, Elsa included.

Random avatar

Reviews: 56
Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:17 am
Cole says...

Did people not read my comment from earlier? :P

Cole wrote:I am so over Frozen. Don't even talk about Elsa right now.

332 Reviews

Reviews: 332
Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:32 am
Blackwood says...

Cole wrote:Did people not read my comment from earlier? :P

Agreed.
I haven't even seen it, and the I never want to.

Also, @Spotswood I can't believe you made this thread ahahaHA.
Hahah....haha.....ahahaha.

Random avatar

Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:04 am
deleted30 says...

[deleted]
Last edited by deleted30 on Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

308 Reviews

Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:30 am
View Likes
GoldFlame says...

As I said, Elsa isn't extraordinarily well-developed, but I can relate to her more than bubbly, immature Anna (I so agree with you, Lucrezia :D). My heart always goes to the characters with flaws. You might say Anna has flaws, being so flustered all the time, though that's also pep. There's more than one layer to Elsa. She's just defined by her past, as opposed to her personality, which I thought was unfair. I'd love a prequel. Not just to fill in the plot holes but flesh out the characters.

I think Mulan is the deepest Disney character. She doesn't qualify as a princess, but she won me over with "Reflection." I can't believe those who consider the song mundane. She didn't fit social standards and surprised even herself by taking her father's place. It's almost as selfless an act as Katniss volunteering for Prim.
Last edited by GoldFlame on Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:00 am
View Likes
KaiTheGreater says...

Okay, I can't resist....
Elsa is NOT hot. At all. Wherever did you poor, confused people get that idea from? Have you actually seen the movie? Isn't the title itself a dead giveaway? ;p
Formerly DragonLily and RoseAndThorn

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:24 am
View Likes
Iggy says...

DragonLily wrote:Okay, I can't resist....
Elsa is NOT hot. At all. Wherever did you poor, confused people get that idea from? Have you actually seen the movie? Isn't the title itself a dead giveaway? ;p

Blackwood wrote:
Agreed.
I haven't even seen it, and the I never want to.

Also, @Spotswood I can't believe you made this thread ahahaHA.

Cole wrote:I am so over Frozen. Don't even talk about Elsa right now.

“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:28 am
View Likes
niteowl says...

In terms of personality, I still say Elsa. She is rather deep and I can relate to her since she's manic depressive :P

So true lol. I'm also the oldest and my sister and I are not close at all (for many reasons. And no, my awesome magic superpower isn't one of them).

That said, while I think Elsa's hot, this whole thing puts me off.

BTW, Elsa was originally going to be the villain. More fun facts here(warning: spoilers)

Anyway, I voted Jasmine. Now I feel like I should have gone with poor non-unreasonably-proportioned Snow White. :P
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:28 am
View Likes
Holysocks says...

I like how, Snow White - the fairest of them all, has 0 votes.
100% autistic

pain is that feeling when you are feeling hurt, but it never goes away leaving me hurt. oh it hurts.
— Dragonthorn