Sharing Music ! ^_^

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:24 pm
QuietQuilla says...

What type of music are you into??
Attachments
wake me up.png
Weekly Goal: for today to be better than yeaterday, and tomorrow better than today . . .

Thank you very much for your time.
~QuietQuilla

260 Reviews

Reviews: 260
Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:53 pm
TriSARAHtops says...

My favourite band right now is Lunatics on Pogosticks. They're an Aussie garage rock trio who are several levels of awesomeness. I found them last year and have absolutely loved them ever since. The best part is that all their music is free to download, and even though I'd gladly pay to get their music, it's still nice to be able to get music (legally) for nothing. They released a couple of new songs the other day, and all their stuff is on their Bandcamp and SoundCloud pages. Check them out, they're awesome.

The solo stuff done by Calum the lead guitarist is also fantastic, and a bit different to the LOP songs. Freud and the Suicidal Vampires and Candy are the names of the two projects, I guess you'd call them. Also worth checking out. I love his voice, and am at the stage where I will listen to any song he does.
Attachments
340.jpg
Left to right Calum Newton, Bryce Wilson, James Whitfield... LOP!
340.jpg (114.63 KiB) Viewed 1467 times
if we wait until we're ready
we'll be waiting
for the rest of our lives

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:41 pm
View Likes
Stori says...

I really enjoy the music of Malukah- have a listen. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-lGevvO2vw

133 Reviews

Reviews: 133
Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:49 pm
ShakespeareWallah says...

Here's a local band that sounds great: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjcRfTnI0kU

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:03 pm
queerelves says...

Awhile ago my friend told me about this band called Babymetal and when he told me about it it sounded really, really silly. It's a Japanese band made up of three middle school aged girls, and it's a combination of KOop sand heavy metal that they call kawaii metal. I laughed until I actually listened to them. They're incredible. The girls can sing amazingly well, and the combination of metal and Japanese pop is super cool.

Seriously, listen to Babymetal.
This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

You won't know the outcome of something unless you try it.
— manilla