I got 9% depression 5% Adventurous and 6% imagination XD
I AM YOUR GOD. -AlexSushiDog
Checkmate Atheists.

476 Reviews

Reviews: 476
Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:31 am
Apricity says...

Apparently。。。。

Your Personality Type is The Designer (RIOGS)

Designers are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Designer can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Designer enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Designer can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Designer has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.
Previously Flite

'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.' ― Friedrich Nietzsche

~Open for business~

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:49 am
Storybraniac says...

I got.... The teacher!
Our thing progresses
I call and you come through
Blow all my friendships
To sit in hell with you
But we’re the greatest
They’ll hang us in the Louvre
Down the back, but who cares? Still the Louvre.

- Lorde

In my head I do everything right

159 Reviews

Reviews: 159
Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:35 am
GreenLight24 says...

We'll I went ahead and took the full test. Here's what I got!

"The Prophet:

Prophets are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate, however they also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. With a good sense of social awareness, they tend to be outgoing and enthusiastic, with a tendency in groups to talk and assert themselves. The Prophet enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Prophet can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Prophet has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.

3.51% of people are Prophets"

It's almost scary how accurate this was...scary in the good way, Old Sports! ;D
"My Wellspring of Wisdom told me so!"

-Victorique De Blois, Gosick.

1634 Reviews

Reviews: 1634
Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:46 am
Deanie says...

I liked this personality test :) I got the Instructor.
Trust in God and all else follows.

Deanie, dominating the world since it was cool @Pompadour, 2014
Your username reminds me of a hotdog @Stegosaurus, 2015
Tried to make puns out of your username, but every attempt has been Deanied @Candywizard, 2015

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:35 pm
Sylar says...

A SURPRISE PARTY

FOR ME

YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-6cunaBd7A)

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:47 am
horrendous says...

apparently i'm 99% introverted, 79% neurotic and 1% friendly.
hor·ren·dous
adjective: shockingly dreadful; horrible
synonyms: appalling, frightful, hideous

--

Life is like a box of chocolates. Too much will make you sick.

317 Reviews

Reviews: 317
Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:44 am
lostthought says...

Omg! You are 179% human
"Aaloo is potato in urdu, like AAAAAA-loo, or like AAAAA-look such delicious deliciousness."
-Pompadour

"MY SOUL IS A GREY ABYSS"
-QueenOfHearts

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:27 pm
WritingWolf says...

Here's me!

Spoiler! :
Page 2
Your Personality Type is The Counselor (BIOAD)

Counselors are emotionally balanced, which means that they are less prone to depression and are able to cope well with feelings of anxiety, anger and vulnerability. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Counselor can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Counselor enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a sense of social responsibility and a general trust in others, Counselors are often seen as sincere and generous. However the Counselor generally has good self discipline and is recognized as being able to plan and think ahead.

1.21% of people are Counselors

Page 3
You rarely get angry and it takes a lot to make you angry, however high levels of stress can lead to you feeling panic or confusion, but usually you cope with day to day pressures. You tend not to talk much and prefer to let others control the activities of groups. You tend not to express your emotions openly and are sometimes not even aware of your own feelings. You find helping other people genuinely rewarding and are generally willing to assist those who are in need. You find that doing things for others is a form of self-fulfilment rather than self-sacrifice, however you are mostly a compassionate person, however you prefer to make objective judgements when possible.

You are well-organized and like to live according to routines and schedules. Often you will keep lists and make plans.
~You can only grasp what you reach for~

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:51 pm
TinyJarStoredDreams says...

Page 2

Your Personality Type is The Artisan (RICGS)

Artisans are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Artisan can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Artisan generally prefers fact over fiction and security and stability over ambiguity and disorder. Sticking with convention and familiar routines is generally best. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Artisan can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Artisan has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.

13.65% of people are Artisans

Page 3

You do not usually get angry too easily but some things can annoy you, however you tend to lack energy and have difficult initiating activities. People generally perceive you as distant and reserved, and you do not usually reach out to others. You prefer the security and stability brought by conformity to tradition. You are willing to take credit for good things that you do but you don't often talk yourself up much, however you believe that a certain amount of deception in social relationships is necessary. You are guarded in new relationships and less willing to openly reveal the whole truth about yourself.

You have a reasonable amount of will-power and are able to follow through on tasks that you feel you need to complete. You can be distracted however and have been known to procrastinate.
How the hell are we suppose to look forward to the future if we aren't sure if we will be alive in the next 20 seconds?

621 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 621
Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:15 am
View Likes
Rook says...

Okay, I actually just retook it, going the full test. I actually got "the healer" BIOAS
I put only the interesting stuff in the spoiler
Spoiler! :
0.97% of people are Healers
Dat anger doe.
anyone else see all those authors?

These are actually the little stats n' stuff.

You're not 100% happy with yourself, so what do you do about it?
HAH! Did you see that modesty level?! I am soooo happy with myself. XD

Pretty interesting stuffs.
Instead, he said, Brother! I know your hunger.
To this, the Wolf answered, Lo!

-Elena Passarello, Animals Strike Curious Poses

317 Reviews

Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:24 am
lostthought says...

I only took the half test- *goes to take full test
"Aaloo is potato in urdu, like AAAAAA-loo, or like AAAAA-look such delicious deliciousness."
-Pompadour

-QueenOfHearts

317 Reviews

Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:37 am
lostthought says...

I'm something different this time.

2/19 - Personality Type

Emotionally [B]alancedEmotionally [R]eactive49%
51%
[I]ntraverted[E]xtraverted69%
31%
[C]onventional[O]pen38%
62%
[G]uarded[A]greeable78%
22%
[S]pontaneous[D]isciplined86%
14%
Your Personality Type is The Designer (RIOGS)

Designers are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Designer can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Designer enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Designer can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Designer has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.
5.01% of people are Designers
-Pompadour

-QueenOfHearts

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:31 am
Astronaut says...

@icannothearthings I guess that's true... I definitely find you energetic, that's for sure.
I don't have a signature.

Spoiler! :
Bet you didn't see that coming...

396 Reviews

Reviews: 396
Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:19 am
Pompadour says...

OK, so there's this...

Spoiler! :
Mostly your emotions are on an even keel and you do not get depressed easily, however you are sensitive about what others think of you. Your concern about rejection and ridicule cause you to feel shy and uncomfortable around others. You are easily embarrassed and often feel ashamed. Your fears that others will criticize or make fun of you are exaggerated and unrealistic, but your awkwardness and discomfort may make these fears a self-fulfilling prophecy. You tend to feel overwhelmed by, and therefore actively avoid, large crowds. You often need privacy and time for yourself. You prefer the security and stability brought by conformity to tradition. You see no need for pretence or manipulation when dealing with others and are therefore candid, frank and sincere. People find it relatively easy to relate to you, however you do not enjoy confrontation, but you will stand up for yourself or push your point if you feel it is important.

You strive hard to achieve excellence. Your drive to be recognized as successful keeps you on track toward your lofty goals. You often have a strong sense of direction in life, but may sometimes be too single-minded and obsessed with your work.

Also, I gave my name as Pancake. XD

Pfft. I am not overly traditional. :P
How to format poetry on YWS

this sky where we live is no place to lose your wings

I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.
— William Shakespeare