z

Young Writers Society

Personality test.

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:07 pm
deleted5 says...

My friend showed me this test and I found it to be really accurate and interesting! Have a go if you want and maybe post some of your results here!
http://www.learnmyself.com/Personality-Test#q1
Here's mine:
Protectors are emotionally balanced, which means that they are less prone to depression and are able to cope well with feelings of anxiety, anger and vulnerability. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Protector can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Protector generally prefers fact over fiction and security and stability over ambiguity and disorder. Sticking with convention and familiar routines is generally best. With a sense of social responsibility and a general trust in others, Protectors are often seen as sincere and generous. However the Protector generally has good self discipline and is recognized as being able to plan and think ahead.

2.6% of people are Protectors
I AM YOUR GOD. -AlexSushiDog
Checkmate Atheists.

317 Reviews

Reviews: 317
Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:17 pm
lostthought says...

Your Personality Type is The Architect (BIOGS)

Architects are emotionally balanced, which means that they are less prone to depression and are able to cope well with feelings of anxiety, anger and vulnerability. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Architect can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Architect enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Architect can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Architect has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.

1.06% of people are Architects
"Aaloo is potato in urdu, like AAAAAA-loo, or like AAAAA-look such delicious deliciousness."
-Pompadour

"MY SOUL IS A GREY ABYSS"
-QueenOfHearts

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:30 pm
Zolen says...

Here is mine (with repeated and conflicting statements removed):
Spoiler! :
Your Personality Type is The Visionary
Visionaries are emotionally balanced, which means that they are less prone to depression and are able to cope well with feelings of anxiety, anger and vulnerability. With a good sense of social awareness, they tend to be outgoing and enthusiastic, with a tendency in groups to talk and assert themselves. The Visionary enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Visionary can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Visionary has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.

You rarely get angry and it takes a lot to make you angry.

You do not like to claim that you are better than other people, and generally shy from talking yourself up, however you generally see others as selfish, devious, and sometimes potentially dangerous.

You have a strong sense of duty and obligation, and feel a moral obligation to do the right thing.

You do not experience strong, irresistible cravings and consequently do not find yourself tempted to overindulge.

You generally make friends easily enough although you mostly don't go out of your way to demonstrate positive feelings toward others.

You like to speak out, take charge, and direct the activities of others. You are usually the leader in group activities.

Often you find the real world is too plain and ordinary for your liking, and you use fantasy as a way of creating a richer, more interesting world for yourself. You love beauty, both in art and in nature. Sometimes you become easily involved and absorbed in artistic and natural events.

You tend not to express your emotions openly and are sometimes not even aware of your own feelings. You are eager to try new activities, travel to foreign lands, and experience different things. You find familiarity and routine boring, and will take a new route home just because it is different. As a person who is open-minded to new and unusual ideas, you love to play with and think about ideas.

You also like to debate intellectual issues and often enjoy riddles, puzzles and brain teasers. Often you exhibit a readiness to challenge authority, convention, and traditional values. Sometimes you feel a certain degree of hostility toward rules and perhaps even enjoy ambiguity. You are guarded in new relationships and less willing to openly reveal the whole truth about yourself.

You will help others if they are in need. You are moderately confident that you can achieve the goals you set yourself. In general you tend to be disorganized and scattered. You have a large amount of will-power and are able to follow through on tasks that you feel you need to complete.

You can be distracted however and have been known to procrastinate. You often say or do the first thing that comes to mind without deliberating alternatives and the probable consequences of those alternatives.

2.4% of people are Visionaries

everything so far is in the 2 or 1% range where the heck is most of that stuff going?

Also of course this might seem pretty close to right, because its literately throwing the answers I gave it back at me, if I said yes to two things that say I am angry then it will say I am super angry, if only once then slightly angry, if I told it I was bob once it would say I am slightly bob, if I said it twice it would say I am super bob.

In other news why does everything ever say I am a visionary.
Last edited by Zolen on Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Self quoting is the key to sounding wise and all knowing.

123 Reviews

Reviews: 123
Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:50 pm
View Likes
FatCowsSis says...

I got protector too :)
What do you call a cow with no legs?
Spoiler! :
Ground Beef

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:10 pm
deleted5 says...

Huh, you're one of those 13 people with a similar personality to me then! XD
I AM YOUR GOD. -AlexSushiDog
Checkmate Atheists.

317 Reviews

Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:24 am
lostthought says...

I wonder how many people are like me then. Probably not a lot...
"Aaloo is potato in urdu, like AAAAAA-loo, or like AAAAA-look such delicious deliciousness."
-Pompadour

-QueenOfHearts

621 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 621
Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:43 am
Rook says...

I am, lost XD
I'm an "architect" too!
Instead, he said, Brother! I know your hunger.
To this, the Wolf answered, Lo!

-Elena Passarello, Animals Strike Curious Poses

317 Reviews

Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:46 am
lostthought says...

Yay! I'm not alone!
-Pompadour

-QueenOfHearts

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:07 am
Venonymous says...

-
Last edited by Venonymous on Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

285 Reviews

Reviews: 285
Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:32 am
View Likes
GreenTulip says...

Your Personality Type is The Guardian (RICAD)

Guardians are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Guardian can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Guardian generally prefers fact over fiction and security and stability over ambiguity and disorder. Sticking with convention and familiar routines is generally best. With a sense of social responsibility and a general trust in others, Guardians are often seen as sincere and generous. However the Guardian generally has good self discipline and is recognized as being able to plan and think ahead.

3.3% of people are Guardians

But the first time that I did it, I was an Artisan
Life works in funny ways sometimes. Some get hurt, others go through without a single bruise. I could tell so many stories of how I got each scar that is scattered across my flesh.

Random avatar

Reviews: 328
Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:06 am
deleted30 says...

I'm a Craftsman. O_O

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:10 am
niteowl says...

I like how I got the question "Wasting time?" at Question 85. Clearly, I agree if I made it that far. :P

But anyway, I'm an uber-neurotic Shaman. Also I'm apparently like Sigourney Weaver, Tina Fey, and Rene Descartes.

Shamans are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Shaman can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Shaman enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a sense of social responsibility and a general trust in others, Shamans are often seen as sincere and generous. However the Shaman has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

171 Reviews

Reviews: 171
Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:26 am
SecreteJournalist says...

I'm a Shaman... cool I guess .-.

3.22% of people are Shamans
"I write for fear of silence." Apartment - Young The Giant

171 Reviews

Reviews: 171
Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:30 am
SecreteJournalist says...

Woah, woah, woah. The 11th page of info (the brain and what mine consists of) is ;

Depression - 100%

Modesty - 89%

Achiever- 77%

Adventurous - 61%

Trust - 36%
"I write for fear of silence." Apartment - Young The Giant

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:04 am
Astronaut says...

I think I got Shaman last time because it said I was like Sigourney Weaver, but this time I got the Prophet. I don't know, they're both pretty accurate.
I don't have a signature.

Spoiler! :
Bet you didn't see that coming...

Once you have read a book you care about, some part of it is always with you.
— Louis L'Amour