Reviews: 50
Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:26 pm
KingLucifer says...

Emotionally [B]alancedEmotionally [R]eactive45%55%
[I]ntraverted[E]xtraverted47%53%
[C]onventional[O]pen23%77%
[G]uarded[A]greeable82%18%
[S]pontaneous[D]isciplined14%86%

Your Personality Type is The General (REOGD)

Generals are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. With a good sense of social awareness, they tend to be outgoing and enthusiastic, with a tendency in groups to talk and assert themselves. The General enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the General can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the General generally has good self discipline and is recognized as being able to plan and think ahead.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:29 pm
Astronaut says...

I took it a third time, and I got the Designer. I'm going to go with this one, because I find it the most accurate for me.

Apparently I'm like J.K. Rowling and William Shakespeare. I'm ok with this.
I don't have a signature.

Spoiler! :
Bet you didn't see that coming...

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:00 pm
ElectraHeart says...

I got The Prophet! XD
Used to be: IAlreadyDied
But that doesn't mean I'm still the same person.

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:26 pm
KingLucifer says...

The General was me taking only the first half of the test, I now just took the extended version and this is my result.

Your Personality Type is The Mastermind (BIOGD)
Masterminds are emotionally balanced, which means that they are less prone to depression and are able to cope well with feelings of anxiety, anger and vulnerability. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Mastermind can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Mastermind enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Mastermind can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Mastermind generally has good self discipline and is recognized as being able to plan and think ahead.

0.88% of people are Masterminds

Neuroticism 31
Extraversion 30
Openness to Experience 77
Agreeableness 43
Conscientiousness 81

You do not feel nervous in social situations, and have a good impression of what others think of you, however mostly your emotions are on an even keel and you do not get depressed easily. You tend to feel overwhelmed by, and therefore actively avoid, large crowds. You often need privacy and time for yourself. You are a moderately imaginative person who enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy. You do not like to claim that you are better than other people, and generally shy from talking yourself up, however you are not affected strongly by human suffering, priding yourself on making objective judgements based on reason. You are more concerned with truth and impartial justice than with mercy.

You are well-organized and like to live according to routines and schedules. Often you will keep lists and make plans.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

Random avatar

Reviews: 131
Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:42 pm
DukeofWonderland says...

I seem to be a busy, neurotic, over-indulgent, imagination-lacking
Prophet
who is ‘kinda like’ Bill Clinton, Megan Fox, Leo DiCaprio, Jamie Oliver, Pink, Katy Perry and LadyGaga. I can make a list of the people I’m not like, I mean come on, they even have Bill Clinton and Jamie Oliver on that list.

Good quiz though (y)
"The duke had a mind that ticked like a clock and, like a clock, it
regularly went cuckoo."
-- Terry Pratchett, "Wyrd Sisters"

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:00 pm
Redfang18 says...

I just took the test. The test calls me the Motivator.

Motivators are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. With a good sense of social awareness, they tend to be outgoing and enthusiastic, with a tendency in groups to talk and assert themselves. The Motivator generally prefers fact over fiction and security and stability over ambiguity and disorder. Sticking with convention and familiar routines is generally best. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Motivator can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Motivator has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.

You often resist any cravings or urges that you have, but sometimes you give in, however you experience panic, confusion, and helplessness when under pressure or stress. You tend not to talk much and prefer to let others control the activities of groups. You prefer the security and stability brought by conformity to tradition. You do not like to claim that you are better than other people, and generally shy from talking yourself up, however you are not adverse to confrontation and will sometimes even intimidate others to get your own way.

You are a reasonably organized person and like to have a certain amount of routine in your life
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

*gestures in butterfly meme*
— BluesClues