z

Young Writers Society

Twitter Much?

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:58 am
Poopsie says...

How many of us have a twitter or facebook account? You could really start a following and get recognized (stupid me just realized this) :P.
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:09 am
View Likes
Iggy says...

Hey guys! Remember that one thing your mom always nags about? That thing that often appears on the news with headlines screaming about a young child kidnapped by some psycho s/he met online? The thing a lot of this generation isn't careful about? Yeah, it's called Internet Safety and it is very important.

Please don't publically share your Twitter or Facebook account. Any links will be removed by staff. This is for your own safety, because staff wants nothing more than to keep its members safe, so please help us out and think twice before you share personal information!

You all should give this a read as well - What you put on the internet stays on the internet.

Please remember that you never know who is watching. Imagine suddenly gaining a creepy stalker because you publicly posted a link to your Facebook on your wall, or in the forums. It can happen. It does happen. Please, be safe and don't make my motherly instincts go into overdrive.

You aren't in trouble, but I'm going to go ahead and lock this topic now. :)
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

[as a roleplayer is feeling sad about torturing her characters] GrandWild: "You're a writer, dear. Embrace it."
— GrandWild