z

Young Writers Society

who here is a nerd!! I am! i must be more with my kind. :)

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:36 pm
View Likes
queenofscience says...

Hi people!!!!

I myself am a nerd. I want to met other nerds like me to befriend.

Basicaly why I am posting this.

Anyways. I am super nerdy. Adore science and sci fic and some fanstay. Like RPG and animation etc.

So, I am woundering about your nerdyness. You know, it's funny. I'm taking some college classes and I have met not one nerdy person.... this is sad.
I am the science and science fiction guru.

The mind is beautiful, yet brilliant. You can think, create, and imagine so many things.

Eugenics= scientific racism.

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:43 pm
Dreamery says...

*Waves* Hi.

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:53 pm
View Likes
thegirlwhowrites says...

*proved guilty* HAIIII
Oh my God, you have no idea... I found my paradise! Where I live there's this Science-Fiction Bookstore with all things fantasy, scifi, nerdy, geeky... all my favourite books and tv shows and I literally freak out when I go there. Everytime I pass by it it's like my friends have to control me so we don't go inside and I don't spend all my money XD
“It was books that made me feel that perhaps I was not completely alone. They could be honest with me, and I with them.”

-Will Herondale

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:00 am
queenofscience says...

That--IS AWESOME!!!!!
I am the science and science fiction guru.

The mind is beautiful, yet brilliant. You can think, create, and imagine so many things.

Eugenics= scientific racism.

Does anybody else passive-aggressively refresh the page to see if anything you said made it into the quote generator?
— GrandWild