z

Young Writers Society

Will you be Mine?

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:03 am
Zolen says...

not sure if I can like a holiday who's icon is a upside down red butt.
Self quoting is the key to sounding wise and all knowing.

475 Reviews

Reviews: 475
Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:44 am
Apricity says...

And a pretty pointy one too. I wonder if she's anoxeric at the tops.
Previously Flite

'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.' ― Friedrich Nietzsche

~Open for business~

55 Reviews

Reviews: 55
Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:27 pm
Cirute says...

Aww, thank you @Lucrezia! Also, once again, thank you for all of your great reviews. And thank mother nature for dumping fourteen inches of snow on us and cancelling school. :D
"Regrets, I've had a few. But then again, too few to mention."
-The Sex Pistols

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202
Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:11 pm
View Likes
Blues says...

Happy Valentine's day! *sneezes on YWS*

My Valentines this year<3 (basically all the mean girls)

@Iggy @Clarity @Alpha @Auxiira @wonderland @SparkToFlame @ArcticMonkey (you can be my Beg-entine :P) @Herbugaboo and @IfeellikeimissedsomeoneD:.

I love you all! <3

But of course, my truest of Valentines this year:

Food and JLaw

205 Reviews

Reviews: 205
Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:27 pm
AEChronicle says...

Lol @Zolen and @SubtleSanity

Never thought of it in that manner :D
I am a machine, but it's only skin deep. Once you break through the crust of my humanity, you'll find the soft clouds beneath. Just don't squeeze to hard, or I'll disappear.

129 Reviews

Reviews: 129
Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:47 pm
ulala8 says...

I'm pretty sure that my Valentine won't accept a REAL Valentine's day gift (as she's dating someone else).

profile.php?u=38002 profile.php?u=38002 profile.php?u=37345 profile.php?u=38320

147 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 147
Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:25 am
View Likes
Carina says...

Any other year, and I would have said something along the lines of, "Happy National Loner Awareness Day, wow yay me such love very great," but this year is different. Valentine's Day is now also an anniversary to someone very special to me. I'd rant like a little girl here, but I'll save you the time lol

I realize that I haven't been very active on YWS ever since summer ended, but it's mostly because I spent a lot of time with my (now official!!) boyfriend. That said, it doesn't mean my love for YWS is totally depleted, nor does it mean that my love for the community and people have just vaporized like what those vaporizing guns do in sci-fi movies. I still love you guys and the site, so always remember that...even when I'm not here!

I feel like I've been gone so long that no one remembers me anymore, but that's not bad! It means I have more people to talk to and get to know, as well as befriend. (Gosh, this was supposed to be a sweet post, not a note that sounds like I'm dying omg.)

ANYWAYS! Enough ranting. Be my YWS Valentine. <3

@Iggy @VeerenVKS <-- jk @Blackwood <-- also jk lol @AfterTheStorm @Deanie @ArcticMonkey @thewritersdream @dutifulwriter @manisha
chaotic lazy
—Omni

the queen of memes
—InuYosha

secret supreme overlord of yws
—Atticus

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5/5
—Anonymous Yelp Review

1634 Reviews

Reviews: 1634
Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:30 am
View Likes
Deanie says...

Ooh this is a day late... either way, I can still do it right?

@TimmyJake @Carina congrats on the boyfriend ;) He likes doctor who too riiiiiight? @AfterTheStorm @Shinda @Ozz @Anniebauthor @thewritersdream @Iggy @manisha @dutifulwriter @ChangeTheWorld @fortis @ArcticMonkey ...

There are so many more but I'd better stop before this becomes a reenactment of my YWS yearbook post ;)
Trust in God and all else follows.

Deanie, dominating the world since it was cool @Pompadour, 2014
Your username reminds me of a hotdog @Stegosaurus, 2015
Tried to make puns out of your username, but every attempt has been Deanied @Candywizard, 2015

It had a perfectly round door like a porthole, painted green, with a shiny yellow brass knob in the exact middle. The door opened on to a tube-shaped hall like a tunnel: a very comfortable tunnel without smoke, with panelled walls, and floors tiled and carpeted, provided with polished chairs, and lots and lots of pegs for hats and coats—the hobbit was fond of visitors. The tunnel wound on and on, going fairly but not quite straight into the side of the hill —The Hill, as all the people for many miles round called it—and many little round doors opened out of it, first on one side and then on another.
— JRR Tolkien