z

Young Writers Society

I hate Makeup

Reviews: 4
Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:44 pm
ude dude says...

I always wear makeup well most of the time anyway. The difference between eyeliner and eyeshadow are eyeliner goes on the inside of your eye at the bottom and eyeshadow goes on your eyelid I love Orlando Bloom and hes all mine so nananananan You cant have him so ha!!!! :twisted:

~Ude Dude~
away

Random avatar

Reviews: 241
Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:56 pm
Harley says...

Um, okay...

Chanson, liquid eyeliner is EVIL. I have this plastic stick thingy with the "lead" stuff in it, but it's not a pencil. :?

685 Reviews

Reviews: 685
Sun Apr 10, 2005 6:18 pm
Rei says...

You realize you just contradicted yourself, Chason. You say it's not about superiority, but you also said that you use it to cover up problems in your skin, therefore making yourself look superior to your natural self.
    Please, sit down before you fall down.
    Belloq, "Raiders of the Lost Ark"

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
    Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:29 pm
    Tessitore says...

The Black Rose wrote:Girls and maybe guys, do you wear make up??
    WHY DO YOU DAMAGE YOURSELF???

Make up is supposed to make you look pretty and it does but at the same time it is killing your skin and such and you end up putting on more and then you get worse and blah blah etc....

I never wear make up and I barely use chapstick so...

what do you think of makeup? is it worth the damage it does to your skin?

You're making the assumption that if you put on makeup then you put it on every day. I use makeup, but rarely. Usually when I'm going on an interview or out on the town or just want to look good that day. Anyway, the products on the line these days don't damage your skin as much as they did, say... thirty, forty years ago. And there's a little thing I like to call; washing your face. Moisturizing. It works miracles.

So yes, I wear makeup. Why? Because I like it. Is it worth the damage? Never noticed it. In fact, when I wear makeup, I often think it makes my skin look much better then when I go without. The only reason I don't do it that often is... because I don't find the need to and I don't want to hassle with it and... WHO THE HELL IS GOING TO SEE? I'm homeschooled for crying out loud and usually stay in my house all day.
    I'm not even angry... I'm being so sincere right now.
    Even though you broke my heart.
    And killed me... And tore me to pieces.
    And threw every piece into a fire.
    -"Still Alive"- GLaDOS

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
    Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:34 pm
    Elizabeth says...

meep.

85 Reviews

Reviews: 85
    Mon Apr 11, 2005 4:19 am
    Chanson says...

oh ok, i misunderstood. i thought by superior, you meant superior to other people, like it was some kind of competition. i mean, i know a lot of girls who do that; luckily i don't care enough (or at all) what most girls think of me. but ok, yeah you're right. superior to my natural self, yes.

the kind of eyeliner i'm talking about isn't liquid at all. it's hard and shiny. and not evil at all. infact, it combats evil.

You cannot understand and disagree.
    — P. D. Ouspensky