Reviews: 136
Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:51 am
thegirlwhofateloves says...

England...sigh...yeah.
Come visit Bedford! It's fantastic...honest...lol
www.myspace.com/prettytorture
felicitypepper@hotmail.co.uk

Big up the YWS Massive!

....And I still don't know what SPEW is....

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:49 pm
Fauste says...

I wasn't sure where to put this. I know I haven't been on in awhile, getting a new network on the comp and all. This is mainly a note from the girlfriend, Caligula's Launderette or CL. She apologizes for the ubrupt disapearence from YWS as she was hijacked from her french mountain top by friends to take a whirlwind roadtrip of Italy. She misses you all, she gives hugs to Arvy since apparently she was supposed to email him something and forgot to, and hugs to Natyr in hopes that he doesn't fry her for not getting his crit to him yet. She doesn't have any internet but should be back to Nice, where she is staying with comprable internet in a week or less.

She told me to send the word out to all YWS-ians in the phone call I just had with her.

Fauste
I don't like leaving my country Doug, and I especially don't like leaving it for anything less then sandy beaches, and cocktails with little straw hats.

Yes, London. You know: fish, chips, cup 'o tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary ***king Poppins... LONDON.

136 Reviews

Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:42 pm

I'm going to be leaving this site for a while, mainly because I need to focus on my studies and my writing, but also because, to be honest, there are a few (and please note, I said A FEW :wink: and they probably know who they are) extremely immature and quite frankly ridiculous members who are really starting to piss me off.

And as for any people who consider making any comments along the lines of "Thank f*ck you're leaving" - I totally love you too :D

Cheerio, duckies.

x

Big up the YWS Massive!

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:27 pm
Emma says...

Aww! I'll miss you fate! Remember to come back! ^___^

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:51 pm
Jiggity says...

Quiet you!! Dont encourage her.
Someone so negative shouldn't be welcomed
Mah name is jiggleh. And I like to jiggle.

"Indecision and terror, thy name is novel." - Chiko

Reviews: 0
Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:18 pm
wasted says...

Ah - clearly you are one of those who she loves so much (what was it...? - "extremely immature and ridiculous"...yep, I think you're definitely one of them.)!
Leave her be - she's leaving so there's no real need to hold any grudge now, is there.
Fate, I hope you post some more of your writing soon, and it'd be nice to read some of your book, once it's done, too.

563 Reviews

Reviews: 563
Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:05 pm
Writersdomain says...

gone for the weekend to camp... by everyone
~ WD
If you desire a review from WD, post here

"All I know, all I'm saying, is that a story finds a storyteller. Not the other way around." ~Neverwas

798 Reviews

Sun Feb 12, 2006 11:59 pm
Jiggity says...

wasted wrote:Ah - clearly you are one of those who she loves so much (what was it...? - "extremely immature and ridiculous"...yep, I think you're definitely one of them.)!
Leave her be - she's leaving so there's no real need to hold any grudge now, is there.
Fate, I hope you post some more of your writing soon, and it'd be nice to read some of your book, once it's done, too.

YOU SHUT UP!!!!

see. Im not all imature.

136 Reviews

Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:38 am

*sniggers* yeah...ok.

Big up the YWS Massive!

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:18 pm
forest_ofthe_nightingale says...

I think I'm going to be gone for a while, mostly due to school and soccer season!!! Yay for me!!! But as soon as I am reinspired, I shall return, so don't get too happy. I shall be back come summer!
Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake... unless it's to remind him that he won't fail... he just won't kill you.

798 Reviews

Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:29 am
Jiggity says...

Im going to be gone for a while also,*sounds of thegirlwhofateloves cheering*, mainly for the same reason. Damn school to hell, to hell I say!!!
I too will return *sounds of thegirlwhofateloves booingng* come summer.

136 Reviews

Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:11 pm

^*sound of thegirlwhofateloves laughing* - it makes no difference whatsoever to me if you're here or not...so don't flatter yourself, sugar. Besides, I'm barely on here myself now, anyway.

Big up the YWS Massive!

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:45 pm
BlueStone says...

awwwww... love at first hates, so cuuuuute. this thread is to perpetuate sorrowful members that don't have enough attention. most members that know each other enough to tell them when they won't be on, know each other to the point that they usually communicate by more direct means of email and IMing. and it's not like those members have major responsibilities either, besides moderating and running groups in some cases, that makes it right to have a time sheet telling departures and arrivals. hey! maybe if i jump up and down and plead all those members that are leaving to stay, they may actually want to because someone out there is actually 'liking' their presence. whatever.

~BS
away

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:59 pm
Snoink says...

LOL!

Alex, it's better than the few of us who have absolutely no lives and get our kicks from how many pages for a critique we can come up with. ;)
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

136 Reviews

Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:46 am

Huh? I can safetly say I wasn't attention seeking....

Big up the YWS Massive!

As my artist’s statement explains, my work is utterly incomprehensible and is therefore full of deep significance.
— Calvin