Reviews: 1274
Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:46 am
niteowl says...

[removed]

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Sun Dec 19, 2004 5:49 am
Elelel says...

I could quote sooooo many peopole here and say EXACTLY! I'M JUST LIKE THAT! But I can't be bothered quoting, so I'll just say instead. Bubble, I rant about many of the same things. MANY MANY MANY of the same things. Mesh, I also have a little brother who is bigger than me. He is SUCH a bully, he hits my little sister mostly, not me so much because I hit him back now but still... if he loses on the nintendo, he smashes the controller into the ground over and over, and if anyone says ANYTHING, he then throws it at them. He used to bully me when I was smaller and less feirce, once he threw a screw driver at me, and it hit me in the leg, another time, he was chaseing me so I climbed up a tree. He can't climb well, so he got a hose and sprayed me trying to get me to fall. My little sister gets away with anything. She has a tantrum when we don't get the take away she wants, and sometimes, she baits my brother until he starts hitting her, then yells for me to save her AND EXPECTS ME TO!!! And when we were little, if we had a toy she liked, she just asked us if she could have it, then if we said no, she'd ask mum if she could take it from us and keep it!!!
My parents arn't to bad, except for mum's annoying habit of trying to bully bad habits out of us, and dad's chronic, never ceaseing nagging if you don't do what he wants INSTANTLY.
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

"If I see an American in real life or a kiwi in a blockbuster, it feels surreal and weird, and like a funny trip."
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi