z

Young Writers Society

What Makes a Good Review??

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:08 pm
View Likes
jimdandy says...

I'd like to attempt at giving better feedback on my part, but I have no idea on what kind of criteria should be there. I'd like to review well and seem too help in the process, and not seem to critisize, but only constructively.
"Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for." - Epicurus
"I didn't lie! I just created fiction with my mouth." - Homer

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:21 pm
View Likes
Rosendorn says...

This article might be of some use for you. It's a good base on how to write a good review.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:55 am
jimdandy says...

Thank you very much for that. Will start reviewing as soon as I take some notes.
"Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for." - Epicurus
"I didn't lie! I just created fiction with my mouth." - Homer

I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline