z

Young Writers Society

YAY! More fun with knife wounds.

104 Reviews

Reviews: 104
Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:40 pm
Joeducktape says...

Okay, a few questions:

1. I slash someone's throat with a sharp knife.
a. How difficult will this be?
b. Will blood get on the person doing so?

2. I stab in the chest.
b. Will blood get on the person doing so (especially if they leave the knife in the victims chest for a while)?
c. How long will it take the victim to die after both wounds?

Help will be much appreciated.
Check my new and improved blog:

weblog.php?w=764

[/shameless plug]

493 Reviews

Reviews: 493
Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:27 pm
Misty says...

er....
Good question.
Watch Gangster movies--slitting throats don't seem too hard, you just have to grab them from behind and slut it. As far as the chest wound...so far as Gangs in New York is concerned, it is v. bloody and I don't know, it depends on where you stabbed them'

I suggest a 90 mil, rather than a knife, but do what you want.

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:39 pm
Snoink says...

1. I slash someone's throat with a sharp knife.
b. Will blood get on the person doing so?

It depends on what position the guy's in while the throat is being slashed. Does he expect it? Is he sleeping? What's happening?

It shouldn't be too hard though, if the knife is sharp. The struggle part is important though.

2. I stab in the chest.
b. Will blood get on the person doing so (especially if they leave the knife in the victims chest for a while)?
c. How long will it take the victim to die after both wounds?

How deep is the stab wound? And where on the chest? Be specific. Death doesn't have to occur everytime there is a chest wound.

Blood would probably be minimal, if you leave the knife in and don't stab repeatedly. But what will happen, if you h8it an organ, is the guy will be bleeding through the mouth and coughing up blood.
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

214 Reviews

Reviews: 214
Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:30 pm
Prosithion says...

well, if you slash their throught with a knife, they die pretty quick, or so I'm told, but then again, it's supposedly VERY messy. A chest wound is better, but the victem tends to fight back until they bleed out. It is also very messy. If you want to kill someone with a knife, stab them in the back of the neck, or use a 9mm as Misty said
"wub wub wub wub. Now Zoidberg is the popular one."

"Computer... Captain's musk"

The sun can square up and fight me. Apollo is just another bi disaster, and I could take him.
— AlmostImmortal