z

Young Writers Society

Help!

Random avatar

Reviews: 3
Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:32 am
View Likes
Magic Man says...

i'll be quick. basically I need to get a little bit of stimulus for a deep love song or poem. Can anyone please hel me out???

80 Reviews

Reviews: 80
Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:02 pm
View Likes
polinkacreations says...

Hey, MagicMan.
What you're looking for is inspiration. I get that super often, as well as thousands of other writers. For love, I would suggest reading other love poems, or watching movies, or listening to sweet music, it works for me:) Or, otherwise, I'm sure you can take personal experience, or look at other people. I know this is weird, but I've got a friend who is deeply in love, and I write poems based on what she is feeling. Try it out! You can check out the poem I wrote recently about love, just for inspiration:)
I'm sure it'll come to you. Brainstorm, think of ideas to write for it.
I hope this helps:)
Polly
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

374 Reviews

Reviews: 374
Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:33 pm
View Likes
tgirly says...

Hmmm... I can't think of anything at the moment, but maybe some of the members of Plot Bunny Adoption Agency can help you out. Good luck.
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:35 pm
View Likes
Snoink says...

*Moved to Writing Tips*
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:50 am
View Likes
DrunkOnWriting says...

I agree, movies usually work best for this sort of thing...although love songs can be a short, sweet alternative:)

I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom