z

Young Writers Society

Creations of a Fantasy World

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:31 am
Elelel says...

If you think about it , it's impossible not to do any pre-planning. Everything is planned in your hear more or less befor eyou type it out or write it out.

Lol. When I'm writing my Weasle Queen stuff, I don't even know what I'm typing while I'm actually typing. I have to read it on the screen. It's ... interesting. Hard to imagine reading a book with the words appearing as you read ... but that's what it's like. Not even like writing. Like reading.
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Sat Sep 10, 2005 10:46 pm
Bjorn says...

The ideas come to me like that many times, and I spend a good deal going through it all. And from there things change in my mind, until I finally start writing, and this one idea evolved from a fictional cosmology of this earth, that I started nigh 5 months ago, and alack it has changed so much up till now, and its history has been playing through my head so much that I almost forgot about the story itself!

"For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion."
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein