z

Young Writers Society

50th anniversary poem - need help!!!

Random avatar

Reviews: 37
Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:49 pm
mim says...

[color=darkred]hi. I haven't posted for a while,(i have writers block!) but it's my Grandparents 50th anniversary in august and my nan wants me to write her a poem. To be honest, poetry isn't my strong point so i just wandered if anybody had any ideas for me! I'm unsureif i should do a personal poem to them or a general love poem, and wether it should be soppy etc or not. I'm kinda confused so any help at all would be much appreciated!Thanx mim x :D[/color]
*likle mim*

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:57 pm
View Likes
Firestarter says...

I think making it personal would be the way to go. Otherwise it would look like anybody's poem. I'm sure however you write it though, your grandparents will appreciate the sentiment.

Wait, I remember you! You can't have had writer's block for THAT long!
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:02 pm
Crysi says...

Personally, I've been convinced that Writer's Block doesn't exist.

Anyway, I agree with Jack. Your grandparents won't care if it's the worst poem in the world.. It's the thought that counts. Just go for it!
Love and Light

Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.
— Roy T. Bennett