z

Young Writers Society

Football question

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:31 am
Jamie_rocks says...

OK, for a story, I need some info on football. Basically, I need to know all the positions, how many players for each, and what they do. Thanks in advance.
Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.

55 Reviews

Reviews: 55
Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:29 am
Shafter says...

This is something you could find on Wikipedia. Try to narrow your question to something more specific after doing your research online. Really, the basic concepts aren't that hard. The nuances might be.
Got YWS?

Over 18? Join The Writers Society today!
http://www.thewriterssociety.com

181 Reviews

Reviews: 181
Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:50 am
Gahks says...

Go to a match! Or see one on the telly.

The more you expose yourself to the subject matter, the better.
"Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself." William Faulkner.

Do you do poetry? Check out Poetry Inspiration over in Groups!

516 Reviews

Reviews: 516
Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:37 am
chocoholic says...

What type of football are you talking about? We've got Soccer, Grid Iron and AFL. There may be more, but these are the ones I know.

Either one I can probably get the answers from my dad or brother, they're both sport freaks.
*Don't expect to see me around much in the next couple of weeks. School has started again, and it'll be a couple of weeks before I've settled in. If you've asked me for a critique, you will get it, but not for a little while. Sorry*

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:24 pm
Jamie_rocks says...

OK, thanks everyone.
Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain