z

Young Writers Society

Fantasy Fiction Nut

129 Reviews

Reviews: 129
Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:30 pm
View Likes
Wriskypump says...

I am new here, but so far have had a great experience of my first day. I met some fabulous people that brightened my day for sure. A little about myself: I used to live a terrible life and I have changed my life around for good. I beat depression and most anxiety (still working on that). I have known the pain that so many of these pieces contain. Pretty much I've been at the bottom, and I was totally broken and wanted to kill myself and had no hope. If you feel despair, if you feel no one cares, well...I DO! I WONT LET YOU FALL APART; I'LL PUT YOU BACK TOGETHER! GIVE ME YOUR STORY AND I BET I CAN HELP YOU. I will only love,love,love. I'll fight for you. My mission is to not let others remain where i used to be. Change is possible and I have accomplished it with the Lord. Now you don't have to believe in God like I do, but for me it was everything i had and have. I understand lots of junk about hopelessness and i would give anything to even be the difference between your success or your failure. I just wanna help. Anything you want off your shoulders, I'll listen and find some things that will cure you. That said, you have to be willing to give effort on your part or the change will not be possible. It grieves me to see grief written on the faces of so many discouraged and numb people. I have a very ugly past, but i let it go and learned to forgive myself and move on. People do understand, and are willing to help you. Don't hide your torment and thus let it torture you longer. Suffer no more. I am a friend to all. If your world is crumbling, or in shambles, and you feel used, lost, blind, or any form of agony, I will help you ooze joy and get your life back on track, so you can do the important tasks that you have always aspired to do. Why do we write? I dunno, maybe because we want solutions to our problems. Let me build you a bridge, out of my very flesh and bone if need be.
Last edited by Wriskypump on Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

475 Reviews

Reviews: 475
Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:32 pm
Apricity says...

Aw, so glad your life is back on the right track! Welcome to YWS! If ya have any problems, feel free to ask me! :D *throws confetti all over this post*
Previously Flite

'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.' ― Friedrich Nietzsche

~Open for business~

129 Reviews

Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:03 pm
Wriskypump says...

If you, like me, cannot get enough epic stories of fantastical proportions and/or love to design worlds of insane proportions in your mind full of adventure and mystery then please come talk my ear off anytime, because I would love to help anyone out, and mesh ideas to progress and reach the target.

382 Reviews

Reviews: 382
Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:18 pm
Dreamy says...

Welcome! :D ;)
If any person raises his hand to strike down another on the ground of religion, I shall fight him till the last breath of my life, both as the head of the Government and from outside- Jawaharlal Nehru.

129 Reviews

Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:28 pm
Wriskypump says...

Do I know You? *scratches chin*

382 Reviews

Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:01 pm
Dreamy says...

Nerp! *hides*
If any person raises his hand to strike down another on the ground of religion, I shall fight him till the last breath of my life, both as the head of the Government and from outside- Jawaharlal Nehru.

129 Reviews

Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:05 pm
Wriskypump says...

I like the Dumbo picture. He cute

382 Reviews

Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:15 pm
Dreamy says...

Haha! Yea, I know! You need an avatar. :D

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:55 am
Iggy says...

Welcome to YWS! Every Sunday, we do this thing called a "Review Day" so hopefully you aren't too confused on what's going on. If you are, you can always contact me via PM or chat bar and I'll help explain things!

I don't have any experience with world building but I've seen forums on other websites with people who are really good at it. Is that something you do often?

I think my mind is always filled with adventure, since it's my favorite thing to read and write about. ^^

I hope you enjoy your time here.
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

129 Reviews

Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:27 pm
Wriskypump says...

No I don't create worlds all that often, but it isn't that hard to imagine one for any story and keep adding things to it to keep it fresh and sharp in your mind. If you do not have such a great mind's eye, that is no matter just map it out. Is review day something like do as many reviews as possible?

"Everything you can imagine is real."
— Pablo Picasso