z

Young Writers Society

Hello Fellow Writers and Users of YWS!

Random avatar

Reviews: 3
Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:05 pm
TheWritersStop says...

Hello everyone, I am TheWritersStop, an on-and-off writer from the U.S. I have watched this site for a while but never got around to joining now, but I'm glad I just did! I write a variety, from horror to screenplays to even sitcoms, and love ot talk with others about different ideas for stories.

I hope to enjoy visiting on here. Anyone willing to introduce themselves also, or offer advice on whether it's writing or simply using this site is definitely welcomed and appreciated. Again, hello, and I'll see you all around. :)

417 Reviews

Reviews: 417
Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:54 am
View Likes
Willard says...

Welcome to YWS! My name is Strange. You're going to meet great members, like Iggy, Snoink, and many others. Will you remember me? I highly doubt it. You can go and join The Buddy System. If you have any questions just ask

"Words say little to the mind compared to space thundering with images and crammed with sounds."

stranger, strangelove, drstrangelove, strange, willard

Random avatar

Reviews: 328
Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:12 am
deleted30 says...

Welcome!! I'm Lucrezia. I also write horror, screenplays, and sitcoms. So of course I already love you. :smt003

(Sorry for how utterly creepy that sounds!)

If you need any help navigating YWS or something along those lines, please feel free to message me or post to my wall! I'm always willing to help. Also, the members with red or green usernames are the Mods, and they're very eager to lend a hand. :wink:

Anyway, welcome again and prepare to become a YWS addict! :D

Random avatar

Reviews: 3
Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:35 am
TheWritersStop says...

Thank you both! It seems like a large site but hopefully I'll get the hang of I, and I'll keep in mind that there are those to ask questions to. I can't wait to get to know some of you!

And (are lol's allowed at all on here, or is it absolutely no text talk? But I am a grammar freak at times, so it's not a problem if not.) that made me laugh, I'm sure we'll get along well Lucrezia. :) I do love a good laugh and a good scare, so if you have any works to show off, please let me know!

EDIT: Just updated a bit of information on my profile (put in my gender and my interests), so now you have more of an idea of who I am.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:50 am
Iggy says...

Strange wrote:Welcome to YWS! My name is Strange. You're going to meet great members, like Iggy, Snoink, and many others. Will you remember me? I highly doubt it. You can go and join The Buddy System. If you have any questions just ask

*blushes, then glares* Hush, @strange! You're awesome and we all remember someone with a strange name. <3 (GET IT??!!!)

Anyways, hi and welcome to YWS, TheWritersStop! :D My name is Iggy. Nice to meet you! This is the Buddy System Strange was referring to, so check that out and see if you'd like a mentor (I'm one). :)
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

Random avatar

Reviews: 328
Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:04 am
deleted30 says...

TheWritersStop wrote:Thank you both! It seems like a large site but hopefully I'll get the hang of I, and I'll keep in mind that there are those to ask questions to. I can't wait to get to know some of you!

And (are lol's allowed at all on here, or is it absolutely no text talk? But I am a grammar freak at times, so it's not a problem if not.) that made me laugh, I'm sure we'll get along well Lucrezia. :) I do love a good laugh and a good scare, so if you have any works to show off, please let me know!

EDIT: Just updated a bit of information on my profile (put in my gender and my interests), so now you have more of an idea of who I am.

"Lol" is definitely allowed, just maybe not in stories. Unless you're writing like a text in a story or an IM or something. ;)

Here's a link to my portfolio: profile/Lucrezia/portfolio/461419

Feel free to go through it if the mood strikes you. Most of my stuff is horror or mystery and suspense. The more you review, the more points and stars you'll get. :D

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:29 pm
SetSytes says...

Ahoy squire!

You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You’re moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You’ve just crossed over into… the Twilight Zone.
— Rod Serling