z

Young Writers Society

Newbie!

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:46 pm
Burntshadow says...

I still kinda new but have already read some works and they are amazing! I live this website an everyone's really nice but I'm a bit intimidated by the quality of all the literature!

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:09 pm
View Likes
Sassafras says...

Hey Burnt! Man, I see all these new people with awesome usernames and then I look at mine and feel I lost a great opportunity. xD

Well welcome to YWS! I'm glad you're liking it here, but, trust me, there's no reason to be intimidated! We're all just a bunch of people doing what we love, and I'm sure your writing is of high quality also. Because you've already looked around a bit I'm sure you know of all the things we offer for people to do here, and I do recommend flitting around the forums and dropping by where you find interesting.

If you have any questions you are free to ask me or even another one of the mods and junior mods. We're all very friendly, I promise.

-RP
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

317 Reviews

Reviews: 317
Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:12 pm
View Likes
lostthought says...

Hi burnt! I just have to tell you that we are not all very friendly. Some of us are super friendly. Then you have psychotic friendly, then you have that omg-I-am-going-to-kill-you-with-kindness friendly. (I don't know what kind of friendly I would be. I'm just plain crazy)
"Aaloo is potato in urdu, like AAAAAA-loo, or like AAAAA-look such delicious deliciousness."
-Pompadour

"MY SOUL IS A GREY ABYSS"
-QueenOfHearts

Random avatar

Reviews: 328
Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:20 pm
deleted30 says...

Welcome!!! :smt003

I get what you mean about being intimidated. The writers on here are crazy good. And also, as lostthought said, just plain crazy. :D

1007 Reviews

Reviews: 1007
Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:26 pm
TimmyJake says...

Don't worry about it! I am sure your writing is just as good as anyone's on this site! Don't be intimidated. Post some work! I am sure I will be impressed. :mrgreen:
Oh, and welcome to YWS!!!!! :D :O :P :) :mrgreen:
Used to be tIMMYjAKE

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:57 pm
Burntshadow says...

Would like to take this opportunity to laugh at my brother who said I shouldn't have chose a weird username! Hahaha...as for lostthought I'm used to crazy people (: when me and my friends (hard to believe I have any) go out people think the mental hospital had a day trip.

621 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 621
Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:49 pm
Rook says...

haha! Welcome to YWS Burnt!
I did not write very well at all when I joined, and now, I've learned so much from just the general literate atmosphere of YWS, it's amazing! You'll definitely learn a bunch and make new friends here!
If you need any help, feel free to ask me or any other people in green or red!
Instead, he said, Brother! I know your hunger.
To this, the Wolf answered, Lo!

-Elena Passarello, Animals Strike Curious Poses

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:07 pm
Iggy says...

Welcome to the YWS. :)
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

475 Reviews

Reviews: 475
Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:46 pm
Apricity says...

Great username! And welcome to YWS! :D
Previously Flite

'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.' ― Friedrich Nietzsche

~Open for business~

189 Reviews

Reviews: 189
Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:39 am
manisha says...

Welcome to the site Burnt!
If Novels are a bucket of imagination, Short story is a bucket of imagination made to fit a mug.

382 Reviews

Reviews: 382
Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:42 am
Dreamy says...

I like the smell of burnt things. *sniffs* And shadows are bit scary and funny. xP Well, welcome to the awesome site. Hope you will get addicted soon. :D

See ya around!!! :D
If any person raises his hand to strike down another on the ground of religion, I shall fight him till the last breath of my life, both as the head of the Government and from outside- Jawaharlal Nehru.

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:25 pm
SetSytes says...

G'day, hope you settle in :)

Some books should be tasted, some devoured, but only a few should be chewed and digested thoroughly.
— Francis Bacon