z

Young Writers Society

Ahoy there

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:38 pm
SetSytes says...

Ahoy there everyone! :pirate2:

I'm new, of course, and I'm not sure what to say except hello. I have written two novels, the first two parts of my second one are up but they cater to a pretty niche audience so probably best not check them out unless you like some very dark stuff...

But I'm not that dark myself really, and I hope you'll enjoy having me here. I've quickly found this my preferred site out of the other various writing sites. I have been having formatting issues that have given me a headache, but there's not much I can really do about them, they're more small bugs when it comes to adding blankspace. It's all alright now though, more or less.

Anyway. HELLO! I like the usual, you know, music of a huge variety, films, reading, writing, dressing up in strange clothes, fronting bands, pretending plates and cups have feelings, yadda yadda...

189 Reviews

Reviews: 189
Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:41 am
manisha says...

Welcome to the family Set! You will love it here! I know I do. If you have any questions feel free to ask! I'll try my best to help you! Hope to see you around!
If Novels are a bucket of imagination, Short story is a bucket of imagination made to fit a mug.

475 Reviews

Reviews: 475
Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:01 am
Apricity says...

Ahoy! Welcome to da family of insanity! I'm sure you will love it here! :D
Previously Flite

'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.' ― Friedrich Nietzsche

~Open for business~

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:32 am
View Likes
Iggy says...

Hey Set! Your name makes me thing of the Egyptian god, Set. :)

Welcome to YWS! If you ever need any help, feel free to bug me or another mod. Those are the users in green or red! I hope you stay with us <3
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:46 am
Cheetah says...

Hello, Set! Welcome to YWS! :D
And passersby who heard his echoing laughter wondered what kind of grief man had to go through before he could laugh so free.

317 Reviews

Reviews: 317
Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:35 pm
lostthought says...

Hi!
"Aaloo is potato in urdu, like AAAAAA-loo, or like AAAAA-look such delicious deliciousness."
-Pompadour

"MY SOUL IS A GREY ABYSS"
-QueenOfHearts

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:23 pm
SetSytes says...

Thank you for all your kind welcomes :D And Iggy - I'm very glad you made that connection :)

Perfect kindness acts without thinking of kindness.
— Lao Tse