z

Young Writers Society

arrival

Reviews: 0
Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:39 am
monixz says...

i am monixz and i have just joined i write short stories and novels and articles and at times blogs

476 Reviews

Reviews: 476
Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:35 am
Apricity says...

Hey monixz, welcome to da family! I'm sure you will love it here, if you have any questions, just ask! :D Hope you enjoy your time here and happy writing!
Previously Flite

'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.' ― Friedrich Nietzsche

~Open for business~

189 Reviews

Reviews: 189
Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:06 pm
manisha says...

Welcome welcome! You will love it here!
What genre do you write?!
If Novels are a bucket of imagination, Short story is a bucket of imagination made to fit a mug.

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:26 pm
Cheetah says...

Welcome to YWS! :D
And passersby who heard his echoing laughter wondered what kind of grief man had to go through before he could laugh so free.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:00 pm
Iggy says...

Welcome to the site!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

317 Reviews

Reviews: 317
Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:20 pm
lostthought says...

Hi there! If you need help, ask almost anybody!
"Aaloo is potato in urdu, like AAAAAA-loo, or like AAAAA-look such delicious deliciousness."
-Pompadour

"MY SOUL IS A GREY ABYSS"
-QueenOfHearts

Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself.
— RazorSharpPencil