z

Young Writers Society

New Here!

Reviews: 0
Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:30 pm
View Likes
Wave says...

Hello everyone! I am new here and I have absolutely no clue what to do. Help?!?!
I want to get to know everyone here and get some points, but how? Hope you are all enjoying 2014 so far! :)

1007 Reviews

Reviews: 1007
Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:39 pm
View Likes
TimmyJake says...

Hello, I am Timmyjake! TADA!!! :D

This place is an awesome sight(err, I meant site) You get points by reviewing.... and reviewing... and more reviewing! ;) A great place to do some research on how everything works is here PLEASE READ: FAQ For New Users
Its a great article to help you get started! If you need any help, there are a lot of green people around who know what they are doing! Sadly, I am not one of them, but I will help you too!
So if you have any questions after you read that up, ask me! Pm me or whatever! :D
Welcome to YWS!!!!!!
~Timmyjake
Used to be tIMMYjAKE

95 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 95
Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:44 pm
Clarity says...

Hello there, Wave!

Timmy gave you a good article to read there! You should definitely check it out. Another good place to check out would be The Buddy System! Here, you can request a mentor. A mentor is basically someone who helps you find your way around the site while you're still new. I highly recommend it; we have some awesome mentors who would be more than happy to help you out!

Feel free to PM me if you need anything! The people in green and red our our moderators, we'll all be happy to help you! :)

Happy YWSing,

-Clarity
"Be courageous and try to write in a way that scares you a little."

she/they

Home is where the books are kept.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:18 am
Iggy says...

Welcome to YWS, Wave! :D
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

181 Reviews

Reviews: 181
Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:44 am
JohnLocke1 says...

Welcome to YWS, my friend!
"To prejudge other men's notions before we have looked into them is not to show their darkness but to put out our own eyes." - John Locke

508 Reviews

Reviews: 508
Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:50 am
dragonfphoenix says...

Welcome to YWS! Like Clarity said, we're here to help, and please don't hesitate to PM us (or post here) if you need help. Mods love helping! (And so does everyone else.)
D.F.P., Knight Dragon

663 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 663
Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:32 am
Messenger says...

Hey, welcome. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me! Glad to have you aboard, mate!

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:45 am
Laure says...

Welcome to the family! I meant YWS! Is awesome here! :)

Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:21 pm
Wave says...

Thank you! I will consider looking into the Buddy System and the FAQ for New Users! I feel like I'm not in Kansas anymore. Whoa! Just saw a-no, I am definitely not in Kansas anymore. If I'm not there I must be at YWS! :)

347 Reviews

Reviews: 347
Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:00 pm
OliveDreams says...

*waves* at Wave! :D :D

Howdy..!
"There is a dead spot in the night, that coldest, blackest time when the world has forgotten evening and dawn is not yet a promise."

317 Reviews

Reviews: 317
Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:49 pm
lostthought says...

Hi! Welcome to YWS!
"Aaloo is potato in urdu, like AAAAAA-loo, or like AAAAA-look such delicious deliciousness."
-Pompadour

"MY SOUL IS A GREY ABYSS"
-QueenOfHearts

189 Reviews

Reviews: 189
Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:24 am
manisha says...

Hope you are loving YWS already! Welcome Wave!
If Novels are a bucket of imagination, Short story is a bucket of imagination made to fit a mug.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:14 pm
LittleHuman says...

Hey there Waves! Hope you enjoy this site.! :pirate2:

433 Reviews

Reviews: 433
Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:53 pm
TakeThatYouFiend says...

GREETINGS!
If you ever need anything reviewing, just ask, or go to Will Review For Food (one of the forums)
You know that studded leather armour in films? Nobody wore that. I mean, how would metal studs improve leather armour?

Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:17 am
Wave says...

Thank you all for welcoming me to this amazing place of wonder which I believe is a perfect place for young individuals to share their creativity with one another and to improve in writing everyday! :P I've been playing with these smiley faces so if you see an angry face, it was not intentional. Does anyone have some writing suggestions? I hope to see you all around here! Keep on writing... :wink: :smt020

Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.
— Joseph Campbell