Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:17 pm
nickpole says...

Hi! I am new here. Feel really awkward.

95 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 95
Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:58 pm
Clarity says...

Hey there! There's not need to feel awkward, we were all new once and you'll make friends really easily. We're a lovely bunch! :)

Check out The Buddy System! You can request a mentor here! It's handy if you're having a little trouble navigating the site, or if you just want someone to help you while you adjust! Here is the link to our archived profiles for out mentors. And here is the version currently being updated. Not everyone has updated their profiles yet, though.

If you ever have any questions, feel free to send me a PM! I'll be happy to help. The guys in green and red are our moderators, they'll help you whenever they can as well!

I look forward to seeing you around,
Happy YWSing,

-Clarity
"Be courageous and try to write in a way that scares you a little."

she/they

Home is where the books are kept.

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:55 pm
Laure says...

*waves* hello! Welcome to the family, where everyone belongs! Ok ok, I will stop with that cheesy stuff but seriously, is great here! If you need anything give me a PM and I will do my best! Once again, welcome! :D

363 Reviews

Reviews: 363
Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:31 am
DreamWork says...

Hi there, welcome to the site!! :D
*cheers*
Dream high

181 Reviews

Reviews: 181
Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:46 am
JohnLocke1 says...

Welcome to YWS, my friend!
"To prejudge other men's notions before we have looked into them is not to show their darkness but to put out our own eyes." - John Locke

189 Reviews

Reviews: 189
Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:32 pm
manisha says...

Welcome to YWS!
You will love it here!
If Novels are a bucket of imagination, Short story is a bucket of imagination made to fit a mug.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:19 am
Iggy says...

Don't feel awkward! We're all a friendly and rambunctious bunch here. We love to write and review and chat with each other. :3

Welcome to the site!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

1007 Reviews

Reviews: 1007
Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:37 am
TimmyJake says...

Don't sweat being awkward. Look at me! The most awkward guy out there and even I found a lot of friends on this site! Just hang around, learn how everything works, and you'll find friends in no time! The chat bar is a great way to get to know people, btw. ;)

Welcome to the site!!
Used to be tIMMYjAKE

662 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 662
Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:32 am
Messenger says...

Hey, welcome. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me! Glad to have you aboard, mate! Don't feel shy! I'm sure you'll meet lots of good new friends in a hurry!

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:41 pm
SetSytes says...

Writers are often awkward :D Don't worry, relax, it's not as if we all stand beside your bed while you sleep and make notes.... Erm....

Irrigation of the land with seawater desalinated by fusion power is ancient. It's called 'rain'.
— Michael McClary