z

Young Writers Society

Hi! I'm awkward!

Reviews: 2
Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:44 pm
View Likes
pansius says...

Hello, everyone!! I'm usually pretty alright at introductions, but I guess it's the feeling that everyone here is just so nice and mature that knocks me a bit off-kilter, haha! My name's Ana and I'm excited to be a part of the community! I hope I can make lots of good friends here and not embarrass myself TOO badly...

Also, Happy New Year, everyone! I hope all of you guy's 2014 is off to a great start! :D
"You had this expression on your face, like you weren’t quite sure you were supposed to be on earth." — Iain Thomas, I Wrote This For You

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:36 pm
AlfonsoFernandez says...

Hello Anna, welcome to the site! I know yoi'll like it and I'm sure you won't ever need to be embarrassed. Hope you're liking it already. If you have any questions, you can either ask a random member like me or a moderator in green or red. Happy New Year! :)
"True glory consists in doing what deserves to be written; in writing what deserves to be read."
- Pliny the Elder

[insert inspiring quote]

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:53 pm
deleted5 says...

Hey Ana! Welcome welcome welcome! If you need any help or want something reviewed just ask me! If you want a mentor to show you around the site go to The buddy system at the top of this forum. Go to the information desk for info about the site!
Happy new year and see you around!
I AM YOUR GOD. -AlexSushiDog
Checkmate Atheists.

Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:55 pm
pansius says...

Thanks guys, Happy New Year!
"You had this expression on your face, like you weren’t quite sure you were supposed to be on earth." — Iain Thomas, I Wrote This For You

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:47 pm
Cheetah says...

Hello, welcome to YWS and happy New Year! There's actually a club that I have joined that I think you might be interested in. Take a look at this and tell me if you still think we're all mature. ;)

Hope to see you around and let me know if you have any questions!
And passersby who heard his echoing laughter wondered what kind of grief man had to go through before he could laugh so free.

99 Reviews

Reviews: 99
Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:01 pm
smile says...

hello ana , welcome to yws , hope you like it , and happy new year :-)
a friend is the person who knows the song of your heart , and he can sing it to you when you forget the words

"asma"

Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:19 pm
View Likes
pansius says...

Cheetah wrote:Hello, welcome to YWS and happy New Year! There's actually a club that I have joined that I think you might be interested in. Take a look at this and tell me if you still think we're all mature. ;)

Hope to see you around and let me know if you have any questions!

Oh man this looks classic! I must be apart of this madness immediately.

And thanks, smile! Same to you! :D

382 Reviews

Reviews: 382
Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:26 pm
Dreamy says...

Welcome! :D
If any person raises his hand to strike down another on the ground of religion, I shall fight him till the last breath of my life, both as the head of the Government and from outside- Jawaharlal Nehru.

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:36 pm
supernb says...

Hey pansius!
Welcome to YWS! You're gonna have a wonderful time out here.
So enjoy yourself and keep writing :)
--supernb

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:38 pm
supernb says...

Hey pansius!
Welcome to YWS! You're gonna have a wonderful time out here.
So enjoy yourself and keep writing :)
--supernb

181 Reviews

Reviews: 181
Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:50 pm
JohnLocke1 says...

Welcome to YWS, my friend! I know you will enjoy your time here. Happy Writing!
"To prejudge other men's notions before we have looked into them is not to show their darkness but to put out our own eyes." - John Locke

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:20 pm
yubbies21 says...

Welcome to YWS! Did you know that everybody here is actually crazy? We're just awesome like that. Some people are really crazy and I'd suggest you stay away from them.... @Dragon99 Just Kidding! Hope you have a great time here! You'll fit in perfectly with this group of people!
beep

621 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 621
Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:20 pm
Rook says...

Welcome to YWS!
If you need any help, feel free to ask me or anyone else in green or red, just like Alfonso said.
Instead, he said, Brother! I know your hunger.
To this, the Wolf answered, Lo!

-Elena Passarello, Animals Strike Curious Poses

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:46 pm
Iggy says...

Welcome to the site!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:25 am
Ravenboy says...

Welcome to YWS, if you need help or just some one to talk to. I'm just a clicks way, alert me when you have new works! Happy new year!
The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep. ~Robert Frost

Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus