z

Young Writers Society

Hello

Reviews: 0
Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:27 am
Kiona says...

Hello everyone! To start off, I'm known as Kiona, (which is not my real name) and I'm SO excited to start reviewing and posting here! I will be publishing a few things I've been working on soon. So for now, I will be getting used to YWS.

Happy New Years!
Kiona
Avatar Icon by: http://yankeeboy.co.vu/

181 Reviews

Reviews: 181
Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:30 am
JohnLocke1 says...

Allow me to be the first to welcome you to YWS, my friend! I'm sure that you will enjoy your time here. Also, I would love to read anything that you post. Message me when you do. Happy Writing!
"To prejudge other men's notions before we have looked into them is not to show their darkness but to put out our own eyes." - John Locke

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:15 am
Ravenboy says...

Looks like John beat me. xD. anyways, welcome to YWS! You will enjoy it here, I promise it. Anyways, if you need anyone to talk to, I'm just a message away. And like John, if you ever post anything. Give me a yell and I'll come runnin'.

Happy writing and Happy New year!
The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep. ~Robert Frost

382 Reviews

Reviews: 382
Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:19 pm
Dreamy says...

Welcome to the site! :D You will love it here.
If any person raises his hand to strike down another on the ground of religion, I shall fight him till the last breath of my life, both as the head of the Government and from outside- Jawaharlal Nehru.

99 Reviews

Reviews: 99
Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:25 pm
smile says...

hi there kiona , i'm smile welcome to the site , i would love to read some of your works .
i'm sure you'll enjoy in here , feel free , see you around :-)
a friend is the person who knows the song of your heart , and he can sing it to you when you forget the words

"asma"

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:12 am
Iggy says...

Welcome to the site, Kiona!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:33 am
Kanome says...

Welcome to YWS c:
PROTECTOR OF LIGHT
Knight of the Green Room

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:45 pm
SetSytes says...

Welcome to YWS!

That awkward moment when you jump out a window because your friend jumped out a window, then you remember that your other friend can fly.
— Rick Riordan, The Ship of the Dead