z

Young Writers Society

A wild Pistachio appeared!

Reviews: 2
Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:22 pm
PistachioHeart says...

Uhh... Introduction time, and yeah, hi!

So, you can call me Silver, or Pistachio. I watch Anime, read Manga and play Video Games and stuff. Sort of an Persona fanboy/girl idk. Well, I read a lot and write sometimes, and mostly experimenting with mystery and romance. Quite an interesting combination of genres, but most of the time I try to keep it separate... MOST of the time.

My favourite book is The Fault in Our Stars, because. Just BECAUSE. (I cried while reading it, but let's not talk about it 'kay?) I kinda procrastinate from writing from time to time, but right now I'm working on some sappy romance experiment to make sure that my ideas aren't all just murder mysteries.

I really like music, like, a lot. When it comes to genres, anything is cool. No, really. The genres I like are jazz, hip hop, rock and basically anything and everything. I can even rock out to Disney music, like seriously. Also... My conversations can go off track at times, and we can get into some really weird topics. I use some words a lot, like basically, seriously and other words that let me emphasize stuff.

Wow, this is pretty long. Most of the time, I do manage to make the simplest of introductions ridiculously long. So yeah, I hope that I can fit into the community.
Thou art I, and I am thou...

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:47 pm
Auxiira says...

Hey Pistachio! Welcome to YWS! I hope you have fun around the site!
You read faster than Usaine Bolt sprints xD - Deanie 2014

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

95 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 95
Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:50 pm
Clarity says...

Hello there! Sorry it's late, but welcome! :)
"Be courageous and try to write in a way that scares you a little."

she/they

Home is where the books are kept.

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:53 pm
deleted5 says...

Hey there! Welcome to the site!!! Sadly Pistachio sounds like a nut and YWS is a no nut zone *shakes head gravely*
If you need any help just post a comment on my wall or PM me!
I AM YOUR GOD. -AlexSushiDog
Checkmate Atheists.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:31 pm
Iggy says...

*high fives because TFioS is amazing* That book, man. I cried too. :'(

Welcome to the site, Pistachio! Your name makes me think of The Master in Disguise. x3 I hope you enjoy your time here!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

663 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 663
Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:35 am
Messenger says...

Hi Pistachio! I am The Messenger but I have a lot of nicknames. Make up your own if you care too, and if you hav any questions then go ahead and ask me!

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:58 pm
SetSytes says...

Welcome! You sound cool :D

I was promis'd on a time, To have a reason for my rhyme: From that time unto this season, I receiv'd nor rhyme nor reason.
— Edmund Spenser