z

Young Writers Society

Hello **waves excitedly**

456 Reviews

Reviews: 456
Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:30 pm
Rascalover says...

Hey guys,
I have been a member since 2008, but I took a two year break from writing, yikes! Here I am again, super excited to be back!! This new site is a little confusing, but I think I can figure it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thought!

Much love,
Tiffany (rascalover)
There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein~ Red Smith

Who needs a review? :) http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic38078.html

95 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 95
Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:31 pm
Clarity says...

Welcome back!
"Be courageous and try to write in a way that scares you a little."

she/they

Home is where the books are kept.

456 Reviews

Reviews: 456
Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:54 pm
Rascalover says...

Thanks! Any pointers for figuring out the new site?
There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein~ Red Smith

Who needs a review? :) http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic38078.html

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:30 pm
deleted5 says...

*waves excitedly back* welcome back veteran!
I AM YOUR GOD. -AlexSushiDog
Checkmate Atheists.

347 Reviews

Reviews: 347
Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:58 pm
View Likes
OliveDreams says...

Hey there Rascalover! Glad to have you back. Feel free to PM me with any specific questions about what you want to see and do on here!

In general:

Whether you're into poetry, prose, lyrics or short stories...they can all be found in the 'All Literary' tab found above this post! :)

All new works looking for your lovely reviews, can be find waiting patiently here - The Green Room.

After you have given a few amazing reviews to your fellow YWS users, you will earn points to post your own work! At the moment, the price to post a piece of your own is 250 points (it gets higher if the Green Room begins to fill up) and you can do this by clicking the 'Publishing Center' tab at the very top of your screen!

All things discussion & questions can be found here in the Forum. Someone will be more than happy to help and talk about all sorts of nonsense with you! You could even ask for opinions on your next plot/poem idea! :)

For more fun chat, you can click the 'Enter Chat Room' (Found on the right hand side of your home screen) where we all meet together, talk and play some word war games!

Last but not least! I would highly recommend paying a visit to read the brilliant YWS weekly newsletter, Squills! Check out the latest edition right here

Other than that, I suggest you just play around with everything so you get the lay of the land!

Have fun! Olive <3
"There is a dead spot in the night, that coldest, blackest time when the world has forgotten evening and dawn is not yet a promise."

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:01 am
Laure says...

Hey guys, my name's Laure and I guess I'm kinda new, I say new because is only recently that I've been on. So everything's kinda new but I will figure it out soon, but lately I've just been burying my nose in the writing tutorials. And hellllllllllloooo fellow writers! May epicness be ever in your favour!

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:38 am
Iggy says...

Welcome back to the site, @Rascalover! Here's to hoping you stick around. :3

Hey @Laure! You can make your own personal thread if you'd like, so people can welcome you. :)
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:16 am
Laure says...

Should I? Maybe I will...

Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.
— Kyle Chandler