z

Young Writers Society

Hello, I'm new.

Reviews: 0
Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:42 am
McSlothington says...

Hi! My name is Justin, but you can call me Benny. Whatever floats your boat. I'm really immature ;p Most of my writings are funny, immature, awesome stories. In elementary school I'd get writing awards every year, the teachers liked it. Even one time in 6th grade we had to write a story, the highest possible score was 4, but she gave me a 4+. I started writing these little stories about "Benny and Edword" Which are short stories based about me and my friend Edward. I was posting them on facebook, and today I though. "Maybe people would enjoy this" So I found this place and I thought it was cool. It seems like a younger, friendly community. So I joined :) So hello!

Random avatar

Reviews: 328
Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:53 am
deleted30 says...

Hi and welcome! :D

662 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 662
Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:56 am
Messenger says...

Hi!! Welcome to YWS! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me. Also, some wise and cool people are @Iggy, and @SparkToFlame.

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:00 am
Cheetah says...

Hello Benny! Welcome to YWS! It's great to see that you've joined the community and I'm looking forward to reading some of your works! What genre do you generally like to write? :D

~Cheetah
And passersby who heard his echoing laughter wondered what kind of grief man had to go through before he could laugh so free.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:36 pm
Iggy says...

Greetings! Welcome to the site. My name's Iggy. It's nice to meet you. :)

That's a lot of bold! While it's awesome that you discovered the coding tags, it would be best if you only use bold for formatting purposes. A good post to read is this - The Great Grammar Compendium

Please enjoy your time here and PM me if you have any questions!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
— Mark Twain