z

Young Writers Society

Hey.

Reviews: 4
Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:46 am
View Likes
WildWolvesAroundYou says...

Oh well. This is far larger than I thought it would be. I'm Jacob, and I'm new, I was invited by a friend since I really enjoy writing poetry and sometimes delve into attempts at short stories, or novels.
A bit about me, I'm 15, I live in Northern Missouri with my mother and sister, and, as I mentioned, I love to write. I'm the monotonous kind of guy, I put most of my feelings into poetry and short stories than I do conversation. I spend nearly every waking minute by myself, having just moved, my only friends exist on the internet.
I spend a lot of my time playing videogames or talking to people, but even more of it is pointlessly dabbling in the creative arts, such as music and writing. I lack the motivation to write a full novel type writing, so I end up giving up on most everything. That's basically all there is to me.

146 Reviews

Reviews: 146
Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:53 am
View Likes
MooCowPoop says...

Hello Jacob! Welcome to YWS!

Random avatar

Reviews: 328
Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:04 am
deleted30 says...

Welcome! And lol, you sound like me. :wink: You're going to love it here. This site is awesome.

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:19 pm
Twit says...

Hi Jacob! Welcome to YWS!

Aw, pointless dabbling sounds too disheartening. Say rather you're expanding your mental horizons!
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:37 pm
Iggy says...

Hey Jake! That's your new nickname. :)

Welcome to the site! Please PM me if you have any questions!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

To have more, you have to become more. Don't wish it was easier - wish you were better. For things to change, you have to change, and for things to get better, you have to get better.
— Jim Rohn