z

Young Writers Society

Hello c:

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:29 am
Moneypwnzb says...

I just recently joined this site, luckily I came across it while doing some research for a novel I am attempting to write. Within the short time I have been on this wonderful site, I have already fallen in love with it, and I have found that the other users are friendly, and very insightful!
A little bit about me, um, I'm very shy, and self-conscious, so I probably won't be posting very much of my work, but I plan on reviewing other's works. I'm fifteen, living in Southern Michigan with my mother, but I'm probably going to be moving soon to Florida.
I'm really interested in Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Realistic Fiction, and I would read or write anything that catches my eye. Currently I only dabble within writing novels, but I have hopes of writing poetry soon enough! c: I would like to get to know some of the other YWS members, as I'm sure all of you would make great friends!

663 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 663
Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:32 am
Messenger says...

Hi!! Welcome to YWS, and not at all surprised to hear you are in love with it. Everyone is that is on here. Got any questions bombard me with them! See you around.

74 Reviews

Reviews: 74
Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:39 am
WindSailor says...

Welcome to YWS! I hope you are enjoying it and continue to enjoy it. If you have any questions message me or anyone with lime green, red, and blue usernames. They are mods and admins, and they can help you if have a problem. Hope to see you around. :)
Formerly know as Hsarver.

17 Reviews

Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:44 am
Moneypwnzb says...

Well, if you really don't mind my asking questions, then do you think you could help me find my way around? I know my way around most of the forums, but I have read that there is a place to chat with others? I'm not really sure, I get rather confused pretty easily. Thank you for the warm reply guys, you really just furthered my belief that everyone here is nice! c:

74 Reviews

Reviews: 74
Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:01 am
WindSailor says...

Well if you want to chat with one specific person that is on the bottom of your screen or it should be. Then, if you click the home page you fan see where it says chatroom, that is where you can talk with multiple YWS'ers all at once. It is a good place to go to make friends.
Formerly know as Hsarver.

17 Reviews

Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:07 am
Moneypwnzb says...

Thank you so much! I really appreciate you telling me where to find both of them c: I just can't believe how nice everyone is here!

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:36 pm
Dragon99 says...

Hey there Money! Welcome welcome! We promise not to eat you:{D
The Pen Is Mightier Then Dragon Fire

17 Reviews

Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:35 pm
Moneypwnzb says...

Than God! I was truly afraid your all wanted to just eat me (;

382 Reviews

Reviews: 382
Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:05 pm
View Likes
Dreamy says...

Money,money,money :P Welcome to YWS. You have no idea how shy I was when I first came here. I'm still socially awkward though. But this website will allow you to be YOU. Which is awesome. :)

Enjoy your stay here. *Bear huggles* :)
If any person raises his hand to strike down another on the ground of religion, I shall fight him till the last breath of my life, both as the head of the Government and from outside- Jawaharlal Nehru.

17 Reviews

Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:54 pm
View Likes
Moneypwnzb says...

I've come to notice this rather quickly, as everyone on this site is so accepting and nice, it's good to be able to be myself for once :p Thanks for the warm welcome!

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:00 pm
View Likes
deleted5 says...

Welcome to the site!
I AM YOUR GOD. -AlexSushiDog
Checkmate Atheists.

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:49 am
View Likes
Cheetah says...

A little late welcome from me! ;)
And passersby who heard his echoing laughter wondered what kind of grief man had to go through before he could laugh so free.

17 Reviews

Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:01 am
Moneypwnzb says...

A late welcome is just as good as any other welcome! Thank you c:
And thanks for the welcoming Alex, I forgot to thank you earlier! :D

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:45 pm
crossroads says...

Hello~
May I ask what your novel is about?

I'm glad to see you already like it here, and do feel free to let me know if you ever need anything.
Also, I'd be glad to see your work posted, being a novel writer or similar genre preferences myself, and you don't need to be shy. YWS is a great place to seek and get constructive criticism, and along with that we also have strong policies and rules about copyright, in case you are/were worried about that ;)
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

17 Reviews

Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:59 pm
Moneypwnzb says...

Hi AriaAdams, originally my novel was about a post-apocalyptic world, infested with zombies, and moral-less thieves, but as of late, I saw too many flaws within my plot, and have decided to try something new for a change, try to open up my mind a little more. My newest idea is a futuristic story, with a small group of people, around eight to ten people, exploring a new world, filled with dangerous animals, and even deadlier plants at every turn. I haven't really thought it out much, as the idea came to me about an hour ago. I wasn't really worried about my ideas and/or work being stolen in all honesty, I trust the members of this site not to do such things. If I write something I find worthy of posting, something I like enough, I'll make sure to post it.
-Vinnie

something I have been thinking about ever since I saw the Super Mario Bros movie is how once I took a "what Nintendo character are you" quiz and I got Waluigi.
— Elinor