z

Young Writers Society

I'm new here

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:47 pm
WriterBee says...

Hi. I'm new here. I write mostly novels and short stories. But haven't cranked out anything in quite a while. And sometimes when I do start writing, I plan and plan and do all the characters, plots, etc etc and I get so deeply involved with that, but I never actually start writing. And then life gets in the way, I get busy, or something goes on and then I sort of forget about stuff and let things slide. And before you know it, it's been like 6 months or something since I actually got to writing. Then I start all over again with a new story idea, and then the cycle continues. Lol I need to start writing again (like ACTUALLY writing) and I need to do it regularly. I'm looking to start up again and hone my talent. I'm a little out of practice. Lol

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:52 pm
View Likes
deleted5 says...

Hey there! Welcome to YWS! AlexSushiDog here ready to help! :D
If you need any help PM me!!!
See you around!
I AM YOUR GOD. -AlexSushiDog
Checkmate Atheists.

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:44 pm
Sassafras says...

Hey, Bee! Welcome to YWS!

Aw man I know exactly what you mean. Life bumps in the way of my writing all the time, and when I do find time to write I already have a million new ideas and characters. But, if you're looking to get back into the habit then you've come to the right place darlin! I'm Reise and I'm a Junior Moderator here so I can help you out with anything you need. So can all the other moderators floating around here. We're the people in green, dark green, orange, or red. Nate's in the black, he's our leader. (All hail.)

To get you started, how about you browse around the forums a bit and take a look at everything that goes on around here. There's a lot xD And when you're done you can post something of your own? Did you have a piece that you wanted reviewed?
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

95 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 95
Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:53 pm
Clarity says...

Hey, welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy it here. It appears you already found the Welcome Mat, so here a a few other things you might want to check out:
The Buddy System
You can ask some questions here and/or request a mentor! For information about our mentors in the Buddy System, click here.
The Information Desk offers all sorts of information you might need. You can find the YWS rules and more on here.

Also, don't fret to shoot me a PM if you have any questions or anything!

Happy YWSing! :)
"Be courageous and try to write in a way that scares you a little."

she/they

Home is where the books are kept.

The most important thing is to preserve the world we live in. Unless people understand and learn about our world, habitats, and animals, they won't understand that if we don't protect those habitats, we'll eventually destroy ourselves.
— Jack Hanna