z

Young Writers Society

I have no Idea what to put so I'm just gonna be a Dinosaur

463 Reviews

Reviews: 463
Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:13 am
View Likes
megsug says...

Don't worry. All levels of insanity are equal. Some are just more equal than others.
Test

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:10 pm
RedRozeNinja13 says...

I disagree sir elephante balancing on an egg XD My insanity surely shall defeat all others in the international insanity HUNGER GAMES >:D

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:26 pm
Zolen says...

Read Zolen themed wall
Self quoting is the key to sounding wise and all knowing.

10 Reviews

Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:31 pm
RedRozeNinja13 says...

Oh I'm just warming up, prepare thy insanity to be destroyed by all three of my personas >:D

110 Reviews

Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:44 pm
Zolen says...

insanity does not count if you make up personalities to pretend to have it :C

Hax

10 Reviews

Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:20 pm
RedRozeNinja13 says...

I didn't make them up o.o I have split personalities o.o I've also named them but I don't tell most people that because that sounds a lil crazy....

110 Reviews

Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:27 pm
Zolen says...

Hm, you are around the right age to develop it if you suffered a trauma, but unique if you are fully aware of it. "insanity" is a legal term and "crazy" is what people say if they don't know any better.

396 Reviews

Reviews: 396
Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:29 pm
Pompadour says...

Great. Now the many people inside me are arguing.

Funsucker is singing the dino song.

Toothpastesprinkles disagrees with Mr. Zolen and would like to comment on how insanity in unstatistical and it is the senseless that sneezes the loudest and makes no sense at all.

Warpedquilt points out on how this reminds her of the Marauder's map but with less of the...er, marauder-ing.

And Pompadour shakes all the others off and screams "WELCOME... er, this is late..."

How does one know if said personalities are made up? If we're insane, then won't unreal personalities seem real? It's just plain confundling.
How to format poetry on YWS

this sky where we live is no place to lose your wings

10 Reviews

Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:32 pm
RedRozeNinja13 says...

I knew something was wrong because I'm always so happy and then at random intervals I'd just enter stages where I was a completely different person, Either totally violent and enraged or crazy depressed and quiet o.o And that was around the time I got my psychiatrist =_= whom I hate very much.

I think I realized mine were real because I make up stories(as in writing) but I was always sort of happy with who I was, I don't like the other two =_= Hence I didn't WANT THEM AT ALL. My friends and I have started calling them Scarlett and Seth.

Hah ^ ^ Saundra, Scarlett, and Seth

Uh, Lisa, the whole reason we have elected officials is so we don't have to think all the time. Just like that rainforest scare a few years back: our officials saw there was a problem and they fixed it, didn't they?
— Homer Simpson