z

Young Writers Society

Hello!

Reviews: 0
Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:38 am
Eko says...

Hello, I'm Eko. I'm currently a student from Indonesia and I like to write surreal fiction and poetry. I love reading as well and I devour all kinds of books. Currently I'm reading Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead and it's shaping up to be one of my absolute favorites. I am a classical musician and I love to run.

I am really looking forward to exploring this amazing site and I already like the things I've read so far.

Thanks!

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:50 am
Cheetah says...

Hey, hey, hey Eko! Welcome to the site! If you ever need help or want something reviewed, you're welcome to ask me. I can't wait to see some of your writing! :D
And passersby who heard his echoing laughter wondered what kind of grief man had to go through before he could laugh so free.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:18 am
Iggy says...

Welcome to the site! :)

I'm Iggy and you can always PM me if you need help! My PM box is always open.

See you around and enjoy your time here!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

541 Reviews

Reviews: 541
Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:34 pm
Lauren2010 says...

Indonesia! How cool! You'll have to let me know what you think of that play; I've read another play by Stoppard (The Real Inspector Hound) for a drama class and it was absolutely odd. So of course I really enjoyed it!

You're a musician, so what instrument(s) do you play? That's awesome you write both fiction and poetry! I myself am a fiction writer and just can't wrap my mind around poetry. o_o

Hope you absolutely love it here!

-Lauren-
Got YWS?

394 Reviews

Reviews: 394
Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:06 am
KnightTeen says...

Welcome to the site!

I happen to love running as well. Barring any bad weather, more often then not you can see me outside every morning.
Screw Yolo. I'm a cat. Nine lives losers!

I think I used to be HomeschooledTeen

There are darknesses in life and there are lights, and you are one of the lights, the light of all lights.
— Bram Stoker