z

Young Writers Society

Hello everyone. How are you??

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:41 pm
hamei90 says...

It is Hamei here. how is your day going??? I am just wondering how do you post a literary work to this site???? I want to post two chapters and i don't know how..

74 Reviews

Reviews: 74
Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:58 pm
WindSailor says...

Hello, welcome to YWS, I hope you enjoy it! My day has been going great thanks for asking. To post a work go to the top of your screen where it says "publishing center", and click that. Then, you just fill out everything as you would like and click post. You will get good feedback here, I can't wait to read them. :)
Formerly know as Hsarver.

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:00 pm
View Likes
Auxiira says...

-I would say firstly check how many points you have.
-Then, go up to the black bar on the top and click on 'Publishing Centre', which should be the last one. There should be a red button at the top of the page that loads: 'Add a new work.'
-Once that page has loaded, you'll be at the editing centre. I've checked for you and the price for a new work is 250 points. See why you needed to check earlier? If you don't have enough, then reviewing is the way to get some more.
-Now you copy+paste your text into the text box and play around with everything until you're happy. Then click on 'submit' underneath the box and complete the next page and click in submit again. Your work had now been posted.

I would suggest checking the formatting before you go onto the next work, as dodgy things tend to happen. If the formatting isn't right, come back here and I'll try to help.

--edit: darn Hsarver got there before me... Oh well, try typing fast on an iPod >.>--
Last edited by Auxiira on Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You read faster than Usaine Bolt sprints xD - Deanie 2014

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:04 pm
Iggy says...

Hi there, and welcome to the site! :)
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

560 Reviews

Reviews: 560
Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:04 pm
Tenyo says...

Welcome to yws!

Here's a link to the FAQ, which is a great place to find answers to a lot of questions you'll have as a beginner.
PLEASE READ: FAQ For New Users

Or, you could click lots of buttons and see what happens =D

There are also mods dotted around the side, they're the people whose names are in green. We each have our different forums and I'm part of the Resources crew, so if you have any general writing tips or questions, feel free to give me a buzz!
We were born to be amazing.

272 Reviews

Reviews: 272
Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:41 am
beckiw says...

Haaaai there!

Since everyone else was super helpful I'm going to be super stalkery.

What kind of things do you like to write?
'The creation of a single world comes from a huge number of fragments and chaos.' - Hayao Miyazaki

17 Reviews

Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:41 pm
hamei90 says...

Hello everyone again..and thank you for being...welcoming. Im glad to of meet you all. I came here to meet people of same interests and share my works so I will get this show on the road. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202
Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:31 pm
Blues says...

Hi there, Hamei90! I'm Blues - it's great to meet you!

17 Reviews

Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:05 pm
hamei90 says...

You too blues. I will be posting a new work soon.

"You may deem me romantic, my dear sister, but I bitterly feel the want of a friend."
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein