z

Young Writers Society

Hi, I'm new to this site

Reviews: 0
Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:21 am
BellatorMCV says...

Greetings.

I've been looking for a forum/chat type of site and I came across this one...so here I am!

If anyone is wondering, the word Bellator means "warrior" in Latin. The MCV, on the other hand, is a rather private in joke with a friend of mine that I cannot for the life of me get out of my head.

So, about me...um. I'm in my twenties, female, live in Australia...I don't have many friends and I spend most of my time alone which is why I like to talk on chat systems. It takes away the possible consuming thoughts of depression and such.

I absolutely love to write and blog. I've written seven novels now, one published through CreateSpace and Kindle. The rest are just sitting on my computer. Two are terrible, two are decent, one is the published one and the others all need serious editing. I will get around to them one day.

One day.

So, I guess that's me. Not much more you need to know, apart from I can be a bit of a mental nutcase and I'm a crazy writer person.

Oh yes. I'm terrified of spiders. There, NOW you know everything.

89 Reviews

Reviews: 89
Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:44 am
Karzkin says...

Welcome, friend. Good to see yet more Aussies on here. I'm originally from Sydney myself. If you want some reviews and critiques of your works-in-progress publish some chapters and let the prose guys get stuck in. I'm a poetry cat myself, so hit me up or check out The Buddy System if you're into that too.
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

K's Killa Kritiques

#TNT

All Hail the undisputed king of the YWS helicopter game.

95 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 95
Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:01 pm
Clarity says...

Welcome to YWS! :D
"Be courageous and try to write in a way that scares you a little."

she/they

Home is where the books are kept.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:05 pm
Iggy says...

I am also terrified of spiders! Ugly things.. *shudders*

Welcome to the site :)
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:08 pm
Auxiira says...

Welcome to YWS!
You read faster than Usaine Bolt sprints xD - Deanie 2014

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

560 Reviews

Reviews: 560
Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:10 pm
Tenyo says...

Welcome to yws, fellow novelist!

Seven novels is quite impressive, especially getting one published! Hopefully we'll be seeing some of your work around the site.

I'm Ten, (by name, not by age >.<) and I'm one of ywsers totally super friendly mods! I look after the Resources Forum, so if you have any questions on writing in general or tips to give, check it out! Or feel free to give me a buzz.

Although, by the looks of it, with your track record I expect you'll have much wisdom of your own to share ;]

P.S

Tarantulas are the cutest! they're like kittens with eight legs.
We were born to be amazing.

272 Reviews

Reviews: 272
Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:33 am
beckiw says...

I saw 'crazy writer person' and decided I like you.

Also don't listen to @Tenyo she is actually ten *nods*

Oh and erm...welcome to the crazy :D
'The creation of a single world comes from a huge number of fragments and chaos.' - Hayao Miyazaki

382 Reviews

Reviews: 382
Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:36 am
Dreamy says...

Welcome! :D
If any person raises his hand to strike down another on the ground of religion, I shall fight him till the last breath of my life, both as the head of the Government and from outside- Jawaharlal Nehru.

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202
Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:32 pm
Blues says...

Welcome, Bellator! Nice to meet you :D

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:16 pm
Cheetah says...

Welcome to YWS!
And passersby who heard his echoing laughter wondered what kind of grief man had to go through before he could laugh so free.

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:05 pm
deleted5 says...

Welcome!
I AM YOUR GOD. -AlexSushiDog
Checkmate Atheists.

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:04 am
niteowl says...

Welcome Bellator! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S YOUR GIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :x :P :evil: :twisted: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :smt001 :smt002 :smt003 :smt004 :pirate2: :pirate3: (: :smt006 :smt007 :smt008 :smt009 :smt010 :smt011 :smt012 :smt013 :smt014 :smt015 :smt016 :smt017 :smt019 :smt020 :smt021 :smt022 :smt023 :smt024 :smt026 :smt027 :smt028 :smt029 :smt031 :smt032 :smt034 :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

99 Reviews

Reviews: 99
Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:25 pm
smile says...

hey there freind welcome to the site and wish you have fun .......see you around
a friend is the person who knows the song of your heart , and he can sing it to you when you forget the words

"asma"

The author of my life has some ambitious ideas for me to become a super villain
— FireEyes