z

Young Writers Society

Hi i'm new to this website

Reviews: 0
Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:18 pm
View Likes
GrayFeatheredAngel says...

I'm brand new and i'd like to know if there is anyone out there who can help me out! I'm not really sure how to do alot of things like writing stories and stuff but I have a wattpad account so I have a pretty good idea.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:43 pm
View Likes
Iggy says...

Hey GFA (your new nickname ;))

Welcome to YWS! My name is Iggy. It's a pleasure to meet you! I hope you enjoy it here. :D

Here are the rules of YWS, so be sure to read those! This is the forums page, where you can find The Lounge, the Welcome Mat, the Writers Corner, etc. Have a look around, as each forum may have subforums inside. Here is the Storybook section, and this is a FAQ, which should answer any questions about Storybooks, or what you do to make one, etc. Another useful FAQ is this.

Also, you may notice that some of the users around here have differently-colored usernames. Anyone you see in this color, this color, or this color, that means that they're a moderator! The top boss, the guy in black, that's Nate, so you can also go to him if you need help! You may also see this color and this color around the site! Those are members of the site who originally served on the mod squad but are now retired! You can find a whole list of the mods, past and present, here. PM any of us if you need help! :D

I'd like to introduce you to The Buddy System! It's a place where mentors like me can help out newbies like you! I hope you go have a look and see you around! Please, if you need anything, feel free to post on my wall or PM me. :)

What do you like to write?
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

347 Reviews

Reviews: 347
Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:49 pm
OliveDreams says...

IGGY! You are simply mind blowing........

*admires*

Welcome GreyFeatheredAngel! You'll love us - I promise <3
"There is a dead spot in the night, that coldest, blackest time when the world has forgotten evening and dawn is not yet a promise."

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:26 pm
Zolen says...

yo-yo-yo-yo-yo.hello, hello, hello, welcome.

Enjoy your stay.
Self quoting is the key to sounding wise and all knowing.

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:34 am
Cheetah says...

Wow, what Iggy said. :O

Welcome to YWS, GFA! :D
And passersby who heard his echoing laughter wondered what kind of grief man had to go through before he could laugh so free.

382 Reviews

Reviews: 382
Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:11 pm
Dreamy says...

@Iggy :o. And grey you will love it here. ;)
If any person raises his hand to strike down another on the ground of religion, I shall fight him till the last breath of my life, both as the head of the Government and from outside- Jawaharlal Nehru.

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:00 pm
deleted5 says...

Welcome to the site! Have fun! :D
I AM YOUR GOD. -AlexSushiDog
Checkmate Atheists.

95 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 95
Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:00 pm
Clarity says...

@Iggy useful stuff XD Welcome to the site!
"Be courageous and try to write in a way that scares you a little."

she/they

Home is where the books are kept.

272 Reviews

Reviews: 272
Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:44 am
beckiw says...

Hi! I'm really old and I'd like to know what sort of things you like to write? :D

Also Welcome!
'The creation of a single world comes from a huge number of fragments and chaos.' - Hayao Miyazaki

i love me some swole chickens
— yosh