z

Young Writers Society

Hiya

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:34 pm
View Likes
Shalie says...

Hi! I am Shalie Nahito. It is very nice to met everyone one here. I am new and can't wait to get to know everyone, share my stories I am working on and my poems. :) I will be making a attempt for Nanowrino.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:39 pm
Rydia says...

Hi Shalie,

Welcome to YWS! I hope you have fun exploring and getting to know the people here. My name's Heather and I'm avoiding NaNoWriMo like the plague this year, but I will be helping to run a few word war events for those taking part! That's where we gather in the chatroom and people challenge each other to write as many words of their NaNo as they can in a set amount of time. The winner gets bragging rights and to be that bit closer to winning NaNoWriMo!

Anyway, I hope you have fun finding your way around and if you have any questions at all, feel free to ask!

See you around!

Heather xx
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

663 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 663
Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:41 pm
Messenger says...

Hi, I am Messenger. Just call me Message or Mess, for short! If you have any questions let me know and I will be try to answer. Good luck on NaNo ... I always forget what goes after that . . anyway, I look forward to seeing your writing up!!!

33 Reviews

Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:50 pm
Shalie says...

Rydia wrote:Hi Shalie,

Welcome to YWS! I hope you have fun exploring and getting to know the people here. My name's Heather and I'm avoiding NaNoWriMo like the plague this year, but I will be helping to run a few word war events for those taking part! That's where we gather in the chatroom and people challenge each other to write as many words of their NaNo as they can in a set amount of time. The winner gets bragging rights and to be that bit closer to winning NaNoWriMo!

Anyway, I hope you have fun finding your way around and if you have any questions at all, feel free to ask!

See you around!

Heather xx

Hey Heather! Thanks so much and I will ask you questions if I have any. :D Thanks again.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:50 pm
Iggy says...

Welcome to the site!

I'm Iggy. In a junior moderator here! @Rydia's an admin. PM anyone in green or red for help!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

33 Reviews

Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:53 pm
Shalie says...

Hey everyone thanks for the greetings. :) I wish everyone good luck and thanks.

95 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 95
Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:58 pm
Clarity says...

Welcome to the site!:)
"Be courageous and try to write in a way that scares you a little."

she/they

Home is where the books are kept.

Remember when dad's shoulders were the highest place on earth and your mom was your hero? Race issues were about who ran the fastest, war was only a car game. The most pain you felt was when you skinned your knees, and good byes only meant tomorrow? And we couldn't wait to grow up.
— Unknown